PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Games to Glory VI to be released on May 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the Kraft production cameras have caught a bit more than NFL Films because the behind the scenes stuff / sideline shots / extras are the only reason to buy those films.

Looking more forward to DYJ3 (if we get one) than this to be honest.

Hope the Kraft production cameras have caught a bit more than NFL Films because the behind the scenes stuff / sideline shots / extras are the only reason to buy those films.

I dunno, I like that you get the radio calls from Zoe and Socci too instead of the network guys in the game highlights.

I hope there won’t be any special behind-the-scenes spa footage...

I dunno, I like that you get the radio calls from Zoe and Socci too instead of the network guys in the game highlights.

We have gotten those mixed in with so many videos already. If you have seen most of the sight/sound videos post SB then there is not much left.

NFL Films and the Kraft video guys are sitting on a goldmine but 90% of the footage would never be cleared by the team to be used.

I remember when lots of people including myself were convinced it would have to be 4 Games To Glory.

I remember when lots of people including myself were convinced it would have to be 4 Games To Glory.
I remember thinking it would be 1 Game To Lose On The Road to Literally Anyone

Keep that in mind this September/October when the cycle starts anew.

Can hear it already “but this time it is different and really the end because..”

Hopefully they do commentary on the game with the players like 2 and 3. The Falcons one Bob Sosci sat down and watched overtime with Trey Flowers and James White. Unfortunately they are two of the most soft spoken players on the team and Bob had to pry the words out of them.

This is the thrill of victory for me. Yes, when watching on Super Bowl Sunday I wasn't thinking about a potential hat, t shirt or parade. No, I was thinking about my Blu Rays (the league one and 3GTG6). can't wait

Fingers crossed that my copy doesn't get dinged by Canada Customs......

crossing_fingers_kevin_bacon.gif

I rarely order from the Pro Shop and it's pretty much a game of russian roulette with customs...

I guess I know what my wife is getting for a Mother's Day gift................

I wish I didn’t recently throw out my DVD player.

Opinion: What's better, the NFL-produced super bowl video or the Pats-produced 3 games to glory?

Or just get them both? Neither?

Opinion: What's better, the NFL-produced super bowl video or the Pats-produced 3 games to glory?

Or just get them both? Neither?
They’re totally different. The NFL one is a 30 min recap of the season and a 30 min recap of the SB.

The NE one, if they do it the same way, will have every play of all three games. (Though they still use NFL Films footage which isn’t always the best view of things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes