PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 NFL Scouting Combine 1st to 7th March

Jordan Davis at 341lbs ran the 40 in 4.78 secs ....(official time) then that is very good. Will this remove him from the Pats reach ?

Still some comments around about the official timings at the combine in general

Chad Muma - LB appears to have performed well at the various tests

Quay Walker looks good with a mix of size and speed ?

Jordan Davis at 341lbs ran the 40 in 4.78 secs ....(official time) then that is very good. Will this remove him from the Pats reach ?

Still some comments around about the official timings at the combine in general

And with a sub-1.7 sec 10-yard split... Ridiculous...

Daxton hill of Michigan appears to have stiff hips.

Yeah he's a FS all day long... I don't want anything whatsoever to do with him; we have enough out-of-position Michigan defenders on this roster as it is...

Yeah he's a FS all day long... I don't want anything whatsoever to do with him; we have enough out-of-position Michigan defenders on this roster as it is...

Amen brother. The only guys from Michigan that interests me are the guard ( he is so tall, he is going to have a hard time getting leverage) and the running back ( he is a big power runner and you can never have enough of them.)

Amen brother. The only guys from Michigan that interests me are the guard ( he is so tall, he is going to have a hard time getting leverage) and the running back ( he is a big power runner and you can never have enough of them.)

Though I will admit that Kwity Paye would've looked good here last season if we didn't have to take Mac...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back