PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 NFL Draft, Who is YOUR GUY ?

Jordan Davis, DT. A BEAST in RUN-D and will be a "Great Wall" next to Barmore.

I'd trade up a few spots just to get him.

NO CBs/S in 1st round, Please!!!

Dax Hill will be our first pick in the 2022 draft.

I don’t have one guy in the first, but rather a list of about six or seven guys I would like with that pick, with the caveat that most will be gone when they pick. If it falls the way I expect it to then my list is short, with the likelihood that Wyatt or Hill could be the only ones left. I would be really happy if they come out of the first round with either one, and then a move up in the 2nd for a WR.

Jordan Davis, DT. A BEAST in RUN-D and will be a "Great Wall" next to Barmore.

I'd trade up a few spots just to get him.

NO CBs/S in 1st round, Please!!!

Hill is really the only DB I want in the 1st, his speed and versatility make him an ideal candidate to replace McCourty for the long term.

If Hill can play CB1 or 2 like McCourty did and then move to FS... then I'm on board.

Thread should be changed to who is your guy that you think will be available at 21. This eliminates Davis and Williams.

In terms of both available and would be a good pick. Zion From BC

A lot of injured players don't run. Drake London is special, he has enough speed. His catching ability is like no other.
What I like about London is his basketball mentality, he knows how to box guys out and catch the ball. Also plays the game hard, he fights through defenders. I think he will be 100x the receiver Harry ever was.

What I like about London is his basketball mentality, he knows how to box guys out and catch the ball. Also plays the game hard, he fights through defenders. I think he will be 100x the receiver Harry ever was.

If you go back and watch Harry’s film, you will see why we should stay a thousand miles away from London!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back