Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Toofy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
With the first pick we might have to pick the best available option under

Ahmed gardner
Jordan Davis
Nakobi Dean
Jameson Williams (if he drops)

Dean is a very polarizing prospect so I hope either Gardner or Davis fall to us. But looks like chargers might draft Gardner.

Snooky97

In the Starting Line-Up
I'd love any of these guys - Mixture of early round guys, and later guys. The WR class is deep and has multiple talented guys in every round. Honestly this is the sort of draft where you would like multiple day two picks. As the talent is so deep within this class. There are a couple of blue chip guys, but they will be gone before we pick.

For my first three picks this is what i'd ideally like to see, unless we manage to trade down and get more picks.

Ideally with our first rounder i'd love Sauce Gardner, think he could go top 15 if he runs well.
Second round i'd love a guy like Metchie, Pickens, Daxton hill, Myjai Sanders, Travon Walker.
Third round - Brandon Smith unreal athlete. Would give us that speed we need in the LB room.

Jameson Williams - WR
John Metchie - WR
Alec Pierce - WR
Treylon Burks - WR
George Pickens - WR
Justyn Ross - WR

Eric Gray - RB
Jerrion Ealy - RB
Jaxson Kirkland - OT

Travis Jones - NT
Marquan Mccall - NT (370lbs)
Myjai Sanders - Edge
Travon Walker - Edge
Brandon Smith - LB
Christian Harris - LB

Ahmed 'Sauce" Gardner - CB
Coby Bryant - CB
Derion Kendrick - DB
Reed Blankenship - S
Daxton Hill - S

borisman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
With the first pick we might have to pick the best available option under

Ahmed gardner
Jordan Davis
Nakobi Dean
Jameson Williams (if he drops)

Dean is a very polarizing prospect so I hope either Gardner or Davis fall to us. But looks like chargers might draft Gardner.
Yeah, me thinks Philly could afford to take a shot on Williams, even after drafting Smith last year. They have picks 15, 16 & 19, all ahead of the Pats. I also read that his ACL injury wasn't as serious as the average bear. He could be ready by end of camp. But no one really knows. I would love for him on the Pats. He's tall, rangy, elusive, good route runner and as everyone has seen: FAST