PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Patriots Training Camp Player News Tracker (**Updated Thru 8/9**)

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
That's a lot of work. Much appreciated!

It doesn't seem as though it's getting updated @Ian. I hope it's not a manual process...if so can it be scripted instead ? I'm not a fan of a lot of stickies but this seems like a good candidate. Thanks again Ian for doing this.

It doesn't seem as though it's getting updated @Ian. I hope it's not a manual process...if so can it be scripted instead ? I'm not a fan of a lot of stickies but this seems like a good candidate. Thanks again Ian for doing this.
Yeah...I apologize, I got a little behind and worked all weekend. It's not automatic, it's a manual process and I just spent a few hours early this morning and this is now updated with everything through Saturday (they were off Sunday), with the exception (obviously) of this morning's session. I'll be updating it with that one later on.

Thanks Ian, its very useful. I had concerns about James White slow start and Greg Bedard on 7/31 told me to remain calm and that all is well. If Stevenson with his soft hands plays well in pre-season does White have any trade value?

Bump - this has been updated through yesterday.

This has been updated through yesterday (8/3) - nearly 1,000 entries in there now and I changed it so each player's snippets run newest to oldest, so hopefully people find it useful.

Good stuff @Ian. Really appreciate the effort.

For those of you that have binkies, this is a really user friendly worksheet, easy to follow and understand!!!! Great job.

Bump - updated through yesterday (8/5).

This is great stuff Ian. Thanks.

Sorry to see McMillan out, had hopes for him playing next to Hightower. Maybe Langi can do it. No, I didn't forget about Bentley but would like to.

Bump - updated through yesterday (8/8)

Yeah...I apologize, I got a little behind and worked all weekend. It's not automatic, it's a manual process and I just spent a few hours early this morning and this is now updated with everything through Saturday (they were off Sunday), with the exception (obviously) of this morning's session. I'll be updating it with that one later on.
I want my money back.

Updated through yesterday (8/9)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back