PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2021 NFL Picks Contest Week - 11

Did the tiebreaker do anything to separate the top 4?
Sfpat 11-3
mike_usagisan 11-3
doesntmatter1 11-3
Palm Beach Pats Fan 11-3

oops top 5, I forgot XLIX!!!!

12-3 is a good week!

Last edited:
Did the tiebreaker do anything to separate the top 4?
Sfpat 11-3
mike_usagisan 11-3
doesntmatter1 11-3
Palm Beach Pats Fan 11-3
Yes, just had a chance to update this to sort it by the point differentials. Congratulations to @XLIX, who won the tie-breaker this week with a prediction of 34-10 - missed it by just 4 points :)

I'll add a column that shows those heading into next week so people can see where they stand. But obviously, this should help for the remainder of the season. And great job to @Sfpat , @mike_usagisan , @doesntmatter1 and obviously you @Palm Beach Pats Fan. That was a tough week, so finishing 12-3 is no small feat ;)

I hope you guys realise that I am deliberately picking the wrong teams so I dont get too far up the leader board;)

Also - I put XLIX at the top because I calculated the differentials and his was the lowest, but the ones after that aren't necessarily in order because it's still only sorting wins/losses, it's not including that total so I'll have to re-write the script. I'll try and get to that either late tonight or at some point tomorrow.

As Her Majesty said one year "my annus horribilis".............and no rude jokes please re "annus"....:rofl:

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
sing with me....

I'm on the
top of the world a-lookin
down on creation...
This is so weird, I have just finished listening to Karen (RIP), for the last hour and a half. I just love that voice. And then I come to the message board and read this straight off the bat....lol

The week 12 picks are on this thread. I missed the 3 games yesterday, which is not a bad thing.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back