PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 training camp green bar issue

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Green bar is breaking the website for me, in particular the Patriots Local News ticker for me on Windows 7, Firefox 68.0.1

When I use the mouse wheel to scroll up or down, or click on the scroll bar to move up or down it jerks up and down at a very high frequency. I don't have any capture software but it's like it's vibrating/shaking vertically? Sometimes it makes nothing clickable on the forum with the mouse. The browser itself responds to clicks, but nothing is clickable on the page.

I'm 90% sure it's due to the new 2019 training camp green bar at the top. When I scroll all the way to the top it stops vibrating when the green bar shows up.

Edit: Just now it wouldn't let me scroll up to get to the green bar to get it to stop. I was trying to edit my post when the edit post window started shaking/vibrating too. It would allow me to write in it but I couldn't click save changes.

Edit 2: The reason the click is not working is because where I need to click is not where my mouse pointer is showing. so if I hover my mouse up slowly eventually I'll find something clickable, a thread for example. Except that thread will be like 10 threads down from where I clicked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
I was already experiencing what you were and was working on that when you posted. I believe I just corrected it, so hopefully it's all set. It was definitely annoying :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your hard work! Been working fine now. No problems. :)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back