PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

Sweet motion by SMU. TD Proche. 54-46 SMU going for 2?

Easily one of the more exciting games of the year.

Bama/LSU next week is so huge.

Oh snap 2pt good by OL'm!!

Memphis definitely stepped up, huge game for them!

Next week is everything.
College football really getting started next week.

Memphis definitely stepped up, huge game for them!

Next week is everything.
College football really getting started next week.

It’ll be funny to watch all the talking heads opining about how this is LSU’s year...... and then Alabama beats them by 10 points. That Memphis/SMU game was good. Not a whole lot in the way of quality defense, but that’s the American for you. Very entertaining games. Coxie is going to be a quality prospect.

It’ll be funny to watch all the talking heads opining about how this is LSU’s year...... and then Alabama beats them by 10 points. That Memphis/SMU game was good. Not a whole lot in the way of quality defense, but that’s the American for you. Very entertaining games. Coxie is going to be a quality prospect.
I'm hoping for a good game, even LSU W bc I love chaos & think Clemson will throw another stinker in there somewhere.

Left turn side note lol ...... I like Fromm. I mean I think he gets a bad rap but hes a good QB no doubt. That said letting Eason & Fields walk shows how much the coaches believe in him. I'm not taking a lot of of that when I grade but that's a decision that will be revisited throughout time. Fields looks better than both including Lawrence who he'll be compared to forever. Tried telling people don't sleep on this kid. Lawrence is a unicorn. You're getting a more "prototype" QB. He has everything you want from a physical standpoint & showed the awareness/mental toughness you want at times. Not enough so far. Fields looks like a younger Watson though. Have to give him credit. Can't wait to see this last month/+ play out.

I'm hoping for a good game, even LSU W bc I love chaos & think Clemson will throw another stinker in there somewhere.

Left turn side note lol ...... I like Fromm. I mean I think he gets a bad rap but hes a good QB no doubt. That said letting Eason & Fields walk shows how much the coaches believe in him. I'm not taking a lot of of that when I grade but that's a decision that will be revisited throughout time. Fields looks better than both including Lawrence who he'll be compared to forever. Tried telling people don't sleep on this kid. Lawrence is a unicorn. You're getting a more "prototype" QB. He has everything you want from a physical standpoint & showed the awareness/mental toughness you want at times. Not enough so far. Fields looks like a younger Watson though. Have to give him credit. Can't wait to see this last month/+ play out.

always thought fields was better when they were both in HS and I was thinking last year maybe that was a bad take. But fields is just awesome man. I’m glad he’s lived up So far

Georgia’s O line won that game yesterday.

Clemson is such a weird team. They’ve dropped 3 spots in the rankings without losing. Haven’t had the chance to watch to much of them this year so I can’t speak to the eye test but they’ve dominated the scoreboard in almost every game. I heard The defense is statistically better than It was last year. Is the CFB world sleeping on Clemson?

Not Surprised with the top 25. Think it’s really fair

Ohio state has looked the best despite a soft schedule.

LSU Has better wins than Bama

Clemson will be fine if they win out since 2 of the teams ahead of them will atleast lose once

Not Surprised with the top 25. Think it’s really fair

Ohio state has looked the best despite a soft schedule.

LSU Has better wins than Bama

Clemson will be fine if they win out since 2 of the teams ahead of them will atleast lose once
I love how the argument for Bama being ranked higher than PSU is “they’re just better.” That may be, and probably is, true but Penn State has beaten better opponents. Alabama’s strength of schedule this year has been garbage. Now, that said, if they beat LSU (who has the strongest resume of anyone in the top 4), they deserve to be #1.

Just think - we could have another match-up of two undefeated teams after this with Penn State vs Ohio State. What a season this has been.

Florida State coaching search: Deion Sanders stunningly emerges as a candidate, per report

tenor.gif

@KontradictioN

I just don’t know if LSU can do enough defensively to win this game.

Their best defense honestly might be their run game. I think they out gain alabama on the ground if they run it the same amount of times

@KontradictioN

I just don’t know if LSU can do enough defensively to win this game.

Their best defense honestly might be their run game. I think they out gain alabama on the ground if they run it the same amount of times
Their defense is improving but this game will come down to just how healthy Tua is, IMO.

Gonna laugh when Bama gets a TD here. LSU really ****ed up with that game

Tua can be good and also be overrated. Tua is good. Tua is also overrated

Helaire is a pro. Legitamate pro

LSU has totally owned short yardage and it’s been a huge difference in this game

Obvious what side the referees are on

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back