PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 Week One Post-Game Thread - Patriots 28, Steelers 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Post all your knee-jerk reactions and insightful analysis on Thursday night's victory over the Steelers here.

Is Roger gonna try fining Brady $25K for not doing the interview?

1-0.

With this game in the books that closes the book on this nonsense in the offseason and thank gawd for that.

Lots of things to like.

A few concerns but all fixable I think especially when people get healthy.

Last edited:
Just got home - will watch tomorrow...

Easley got messed up? Any word? Any other injuries?

I'm keeping an eye out for defensive snap counts. Looked like a whole lot of edge defenders getting interior snaps and a lot of Chung in a role where we probably would've expected Mayo. That would add a lot of context to DeAngelo Williams' rushing numbers.

Two very similarly situated teams (Dangerous offenses, injuries, major DB issues). The Patriots had the better of it tonight.

My major gripe is the db play.

Bill can start his critique by calling out the db's in the film room. They're right there in coverage, i mean RIGHT THERE but they either whiff on the ball, don't look back and get flagged on interference or they don't knock the ball out. That was the most frustrating thing to watch tonight. But we won, i'll take it. Time to go to bed.

We have a new center, who is very good. The O will be unstoppable. The D on the other hand needs lots of work.

Gronk looks unstoppable.

Is Roger gonna try fining Brady $25K for not doing the interview?
he will do the post game. just declined the nbc interview...probably the first time ever. he always says "hi mom" after an nbc game.

Butler did pretty good considering it is his first full game and was covering one of the best WR in the game right now. He'll get better with more playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes