2006 Draft position

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
We should actually root for the Redskins to beat the Bears this weekend. Washington is the only other 10-6 team in the playoffs. If the Patriots and Washington both lose in the same round, then the Patriots would pick at #21 and Washington would pick at #22 (based on Strength of schedule). However if one team exits the playoffs in an earlier round than the other, than that team picks first. Denver acutally owns Washington's first round pick. That is another reason we want Washington to continue in the playoffs. We could both concievable meet in the Superbowl, which could make all this who picks where stuff moot.

Bottom line is the Pats 2006 draft postion will be either #21 or #22, or #31, or #32.

That loss to Miami just keeps on paying benefits.

Washington won their wild card game 17-10, so nothing is set. And besides....I am still very confident we will be picking at #32 anyways!!!!

tatepatsfan said:
Washington won their wild card game 17-10, so nothing is set. And besides....I am still very confident we will be picking at #32 anyways!!!!
Exactly, 32 is a lot better than any other pick. I am a huge draft fan, but I'd much rather see a Super Bowl win than a higher pick. (obviously) Plus we still have a squad that can do it. With a solid draft this year that should continue for years to come.

I could careless about 21 or 22 that difference is a mute point when us as fans and the team themselves would rather open the draft at the 32 spot.

Looks like #21, afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back