PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy July 4th weekend to my fellow PatsFans brethren and sistren!

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Grillin', chillin', fireworks, another Patriots season just around the corner...

...and Old Glory waving in the breeze... o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Cheers to all! :)

Happy weekend, rebels! Enjoy the barbecue and fireworks.

When I was in London last month I spotted HRH having a ciggie behind the palace during a break in the Jubilee action... We shared a couple of hits from a pre-rolled jibber I bought at one of the Bulldog "coffee shops" in Amsterdam... After we finished, I wished her good health for another 5 years so we can all do this again for her 75th; and she wished me a safe & happy weekend here "in the colonies"... Good sport she was about it though, we both had a good laugh there...

When I was in London last month I spotted HRH having a ciggie behind the palace during a break in the Jubilee action... We shared a couple of hits from a pre-rolled jibber I bought at one of the Bulldog "coffee shops" in Amsterdam... After we finished, I wished her good health for another 5 years so we can all do this again for her 75th; and she wished me a safe & happy weekend here "in the colonies"... Good sport she was about it though, we both had a good laugh there...

She has a thing for military men, cap'n. Your luck's in!

BB Cant draft WRs Just making sure everyone got it.

He highlighted "land of the free" in the OP's post...he's just trying to stir things up in the most harmless of threads you can find on this board.
I didn't see that.

No need.

They sell fireworks around here and some people really go nuts.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back