PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats Destroy the Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Loved this game!!! This is exactly what this team needed. Great performance by Mac, Harris ran really good and our Defense came away with some big turnovers.

Great to see...hopefully, we can start to get on a run....what have I been saying "season starts today!!!" Let's get on a run here and put some wins together.

3-4 going for 500 next week.

Great win!!!!!!!

Let's discuss.

I think Destroy is being too gentle Ash ;)

OL looked WAY better with Onwenu at RT and Karras covering LG duties... Many of us have been hoping for that move for a while, glad to see it. Very curious what exactly they'll do when Brown comes back... I have to wonder if he'll play LT.

It's the Jets and their backup, but I'll take it. If they can put on this kind of performance next week, then I'll be really happy

Yeah it was just the Jets… but I think we all agree this is a lot better result against a bottom feeder than the Houston game. And the first Jets game.

Nice to see Mac shake off a shaky (imo) first quarter. And maybe they have something here with this OL lineup. They ran well for the first time in a long time.

Pats gaining ground on Ratbirds and the Queffs for home field advantage in the playoffs!

EDIT: after these early games I won’t even be surprised when Houston dominates the Cards.

nvukVKP.jpg

Loved this game!!! This is exactly what this team needed. Great performance by Mac, Harris ran really good and our Defense came away with some big turnovers.

Great to see...hopefully, we can start to get on a run....what have I been saying "season starts today!!!" Let's get on a run here and put some wins together.

3-4 going for 500 next week.

Great win!!!!!!!

Let's discuss.
Whooooooo!!!! One of the most dominating performances in a long time…..Game ball to EVERYONE ! But especially JJ…..great game!!!

Yeah it was just the Jets… but I think we all agree this is a lot better result against a bottom feeder than the Houston game.

Nice to see Mac shake off a shaky (imo) first quarter. And maybe they have something with this OL lineup. They ran well for the first time in a long time.
"It was just the Jets", but the Jets DL was potent in week 2 and didn't do jack this week. So I feel like it's a pretty good sign personally.

OL looked WAY better with Onwenu at RT and Karras covering LG duties... Many of us have been hoping for that move for a while, glad to see it. Very curious what exactly they'll do when Brown comes back... I have to wonder if he'll play LT.
I would hope so, Onwenu needs to stay at RT, he’s an all pro there.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back