PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link OT: I don't care who you root for, this is darn cool

Links to cool things

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Incredible. Assuming he could track gps in real time and adjust all on the fly

I guess "message" flight paths are a thing these days. Saw a reference to one a couple months ago.

Reactions: Ian
Now we have a Buffalo Bills thread!?!? In addition to that horrible, embarrassing Tompa Bay one!?!?

No true Patriots fan would ever admire anything like this!

I've been a fan since 1821 and used to sit in the old bleachers made out of lethal electrical voltage just to watch the games, and I'm a bigger fan than you. Go root for the Bills.

Now we have a Buffalo Bills thread!?!? In addition to that horrible, embarrassing Tompa Bay one!?!?

No true Patriots fan would ever admire anything like this!

I've been a fan since 1821 and used to sit in the old bleachers made out of lethal electrical voltage just to watch the games, and I'm a bigger fan than you. Go root for the Bills.
Except this won’t become the most popular thread on a Pats board...:rolleyes:

Incredible. Assuming he could track gps in real time and adjust all on the fly
I found a photo of his ****pit. Incredible. Plane is a 1966 Piper Cherokee Six. Panel looks like it belongs in a present day airliner. He could program that diagram into one of the flight management computers and the plane would fly itself over that preprogrammed track. I’m incredibly impressed, not by the flight track but by that technology. And the fact that somebody would spend beaucoup bucks on putting such fancy avionics into a fifty-plus year old airplane.
CFEEE168-F663-432F-8169-7B91649D5A98.jpeg

This is awesome! ty OP

Reactions: Ian
Maybe the pilot should start working on this...

Dead Buffalo.jpg

I found a photo of his ****pit. Incredible. Plane is a 1966 Piper Cherokee Six. Panel looks like it belongs in a present day airliner. He could program that diagram into one of the flight management computers and the plane would fly itself over that preprogrammed track. I’m incredibly impressed, not by the flight track but by that technology. And the fact that somebody would spend beaucoup bucks on putting such fancy avionics into a fifty-plus year old airplane.
View attachment 29068
Not that different than putting a 383 stroker crate motor into a 55 bel air. Hopefully the flight management system is better than waze! That system turned me down a dead end street near Logan....

Last edited:

Models? Show me paper airplanes or go home.

airplane flying GIF by Yevbel

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back