PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

I thought I'd post this for anyone who will be following the Bucs this season (and likely next), like me. I'm posting their initial 53-man roster, but maybe this can be the one thread dedicated to their news throughout the season for those interested? Mods, you okay with that?

I'm sure there will be the obligatory "who cares" and "this is the Pats board" and blah blah, so this isn't for you obviously. *sigh* But I have to believe there are some who will be interested in what should be a big storyline all season long for both fanbases and the NFL.

So here is what their roster looks like initially... interestingly, Fournette not listed.

Tampa Bay Bucs Initial 53

----------------------------
SCHEDULE (7-3)
W1 @ Saints - L23-34
W2 Panthers - W31-17
W3 @ Broncos - W28-10
W4 Chargers - W38-31
W5 @ Bears - L19-20
W6 Packers - W38-10
W7 @ Raiders - W45-20
W8 @ Giants - W25-23
W9 Saints - L38-3
W10 @ Panthers - W46-23
W11 Rams
W12 Chiefs
W13 (Bye)
W14 Vikings
W15 @ Falcons
W16 @ Lions
W17 Falcons

--------------------------
NFL.com
Week 11 Power ranking: 4
Previous week: 7
Move: +3

Last edited:
A

Last edited:
They've got a lot of front line talent. Depth, chemistry, and belief are going to be the questions.
Yeah, word is their front 7 has looked really good in camp. Still, I'm always skeptical about Suh for a whole season.

I'm definitely going to watch the first few games and see what my heart says, so to speak.

The true fan hardos will hate this thread lol
Oh trust me, I know. I'm just hoping the thread doesn't get closed because it devolves into garbage because people can't just be cool. I hope they just stay out of the clearly titled thread altogether. *wishfully thinking*

I thought I'd post this for anyone who will be following the Bucs this season (and likely next), like me. I'm posting their initial 53-man roster, but maybe this can be the one thread dedicated to their news throughout the season for those interested? Mods, you okay with that?

I was thinking of starting a similar thread. I mean if the Jets get their own thead, then Gronk and Tom should get one.

I suggest renaming it to: "Official Tompa Bay Gronkaneers thread":excited:

I was thinking of starting a similar thread. I mean if the Jets get their own thead, then Gronk and Tom should get one.

I suggest renaming it to: "Official Tompa Bay Gronkaneers thread":excited:
I will. Thank you for that suggestion. I'm terrible at creative thread titles.

I suppose if one is following the Bucs the question of Sunday Ticket is part of the conversation.

How many Tampa Bay games will likely be locally televised? Is there a site that offers this information?

I have Roku. How much will Sunday Ticket be? Are there advantages in waiting to sign up?

Today's fan got to know these things!

3NQVi.gif

I suppose if one is following the Bucs the question of Sunday Ticket is part of the conversation.

How many Tampa Bay games will likely be locally televised? Is there a site that offers this information?

I have Roku. How much will Sunday Ticket be? Are there advantages in waiting to sign up?

Today's fan got to know these things!
I've been streaming games using various sites for years now. NFL gets none of my dollars. Lol

Before you all get enamored with the Buccaneers be mindful of what Arians has accomplished in 7 years in the NFL as a HC...

56W 39L in the regular season
1 W 2L in the post season..

Not much evidence whether he is a good coach or a jag....

Just speaking for myself, maybe others disagree (though I doubt it) but I don't personally have an issue with one thread centered on the Tampa goings-on. It may be for the best since talk about what they're doing is inevitable and would otherwise be scattered across other threads leading to likely bickering. At least this way things are centralized and we can "focus on players currently on our football team" (as Bill would say) in all other threads.

Personally, I'll definitely be keeping tabs on them... I won't be following closely, and I doubt I'll watch many games because I just have this suspicion it will feel kind of gross (like watching two of your exes on dates with other guys from afar or something), but will certainly check highlights and major stories. No ill will toward those guys, or any of you guys who might be excited to keep watching Brady & Gronk. Just as long as you also maintain an active Patriots fandom as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes