PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordons super bowl ring for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing I thought of he's blowing all his money on drug binges. He still may not give a rats ass though I dunno :headscratch:

He’s selling it to repay the Pats for helping him with the rehabs :thumbsup:

A bit harsh without knowing his personal business which is none of our business IMO.

I SO thought he'd break the cycle

Last edited:
I'm not sure who is more mentally ill, the guy with clear substance abuse issues or the judgmental people excited to trash him for it.

Well stated.
At least we do know this: the person with addictions has far less control over their behavior than does the person who rushes in to trash an addict.

I'm not sure who is more mentally ill, the guy with clear substance abuse issues or the judgmental people excited to trash him for it.

You wonder if these people would have a different outlook if they suffered from addition themselves or if someone close to them who suffers from it.

Drugs are his business.
That is an extremely harsh way too easy judgement to make on someone
who has a serious medical issue and/or issues. Way too easy to think someone can just
take medicine to alter behavior ... often that medicine causes other horrible problems.

My 2 cents .......

You've been getting soooo whiney lately lol

Send him out of this country!!!

Let's be honest....what he did was no big deal. But in the NFL world it was incredibly stupid.

The board’s darling. More people defend him than Brady at this point.

Without more details, this is a bad look for flash....I was glad he got the ring for his contributions to the team that year. I didn’t see him chugging beers with bear60 and tb12 at the ceremony though. :rolleyes: I am sorry to see his demons still haunt him.

He’s a POS for what he did to Pats not once....but twice.

He’s a POS for what he did to Pats not once....but twice.

For falling off the wagon and stepping away from football to focus on his issues? He was going to be suspended either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes