I thought I'd bring the thread back to the ridiculously early projections.
I guess it's a bit scary that I agree with 50 of the cap's picks.
I don't agree with Cajuste, Keene or Langi; although I could see any of them making the roster. Considering that the bottom of the roster will continue...
Over the last decade, a fullback has been used in more than goal-line or other jumbo situations. A fullback has often been a key part of the defense, IMO much more useful on the 53 (or the active roster) than a 4th TE.
You don't have Prince on the roster. Do you want Turner for his Practice Squad spot? I suppose that you would just cut Sherman.
Sure, we could use an upgrade at #5 IOL. PITT needs someone to compete for a starting spot, and at least be the first off the bench at OG.
I'm close to you roster.
1) I think that we need our best FB on the roster.
2) I have Winovich instead of Langi. Both Hightower and Van Noy are fine inside. Some have Jennings inside also.
3) I suspect that Herron will make the 53, but I would be happy if Cajuste and Sherman beat him out...
OFFENSE (you have 26)
1) 6 RB's is one too many. Taylor is headed for the Practice Squad, as a backup returner.
2) Johnson is much more valuable than Keene.
3) None of us know who the 5th WR will be. My guess is Harry. While he is unlikely to make the roster, he is more likely than an other...