SOURCE:WEEI

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jaguars
Thu
Aug 10th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Second Year Leap?
As OTAs get set to begin, Steve Balestrieri looks at several players that he believes will make the second-year leap this season.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

New Profile Posts

1. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Flowers of May 2017!
  2. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Mother's Day 2017
  3. old 55
    old 55 Ian
    Ian, just a heads up. I clicked on the yahoo.sports article about BB listed on th e top of the main page and got viruses popping up. I've scanned & cleaned my system, but just be aware that this article is carrying malware. I try to avoid Yahoo based articles because of their problems with virus/ malware. Thanks - John/old55
    1. Ian likes this.
    2. Ian
      Ian
      I've noticed recently that not all of them seem to be going to Yahoo and they're allowing other sources in their feed. I'll look into them and will try and segregate out the non-yahoo based pieces.
      May 3, 2017
  4. HSanders
    HSanders Ivan
    Calling out people as hypocrites is a political statement now? Good to know.
    1. Ivan
      Ivan
      Calling Brady a hypocrite because if Giselle's and possibly his political views is absolutely political. Take your stupid ****ing right wing horseshit to the political forum.
      Apr 30, 2017
    2. HSanders
      HSanders
      uhh.i was calling her a hypocrite, which she is. You introduced her woo woo political crap, not I. nice namecalling, and reading comprehension.
      May 12, 2017
  5. captain insano
    captain insano Ian
    hello ian. i was hoping you might consider moving celtics or bruins threads to their areas of the board so people might use them more often? i dont want to see them removed. and the threads are harder to keep up with in the main patriots forums. just a thought. thanks for all of your efforts. go pats.
    1. Ian likes this.
    2. Ian
      Ian
      I'll take a look at that tonight when I get home. Hard part is, since it's the playoffs, that's the main reason I left them alone. but I'll try and at least move the bruins ones over since they've been eliminated.
      Apr 27, 2017
  6. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    May Day May Day!
  7. NormZauchin
    NormZauchin BlueThunder
    You must have bought a lot of cards and chewed a lot of gum.. Topps put out about one Ted Williams card for every fifty Norm Zauchin cards.
    1. BlueThunder
      BlueThunder
      I used to trade cards......and flip them against the wall in a card game as kids....the common ones went on the bike spokes...yeah, I'm that old....
      Apr 22, 2017
  8. BlueThunder
  9. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    April is Awesome!
  10. reamer
    reamer
    President Belichick
  11. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Easter is Here!
  12. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    April is Here!
  13. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    April Rising!
  14. KontradictioN
  15. DaBronxPats14
    DaBronxPats14 scott99
    Hey Scott,
    Here is info for Grogan's Store. I haven't been there in a couple of years.
    Not that far from Gillette Stadium :

Grogan, Marciano Sporting Goods
    363 North Main St. Mansfield MA 02048

Louie
    GO PATS!
  16. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Spring Fling!
  17. RayRay
    RayRay Ice_Ice_Brady
    cheesus man how sensitive are you? you got my thread deleted because of that word. wow.
    1. Ice_Ice_Brady
      Ice_Ice_Brady
      Wasn't my intention. Sorry. I don't think I was the only one who wasn't cool with that graphic. I did not report, complain, or flag anything either. Obviously a moderator believed it was out of bounds. No big deal, it's just a thread on a message board.
      Mar 17, 2017
  18. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    Happy St Patty's Day!
  19. Thelonious
    Thelonious
    World's Beefiest Pixie
  20. JPPT1974
    JPPT1974
    March of Ides!
LOGIN | REGISTER