October 04, 2002
20 Observations: Pats at Chargers
BY: Uncle Bully
1. Tom Brady: Any lingering misconceptions? I didn't think so.
2. Deion Branch: Causing Fantasy League brawls all over this great country.
3. Lawyer Milloy: One tackle, and the best he can do is, "They're not running my way." I heard the same excuse last week the kid was ten.
4. Teddy Bruschi: Gave a clinic on how not to tackle last week, I hope you kids at home were watching.
5. Charlie Weiss: He's starting to resemble the fastball pitcher who suddenly falls in love with curve ball. Remember Charlie the NFL rewards teams that stay with a physical style of play. 50 passes a game is not physical.
6. Bill Belichick: Yes he's a genius but please tell me why he hasn't figured out that fake end around yet.
7. Antowaine Smith: has a chance at being the first back in the history of the NFL to rush for 12,000 yards. in mop up duty.
8. Donald Hayes: All good things to those who wait.
Some Word Association
9. Kurt Warner: Enron
10. Randy Moss: Michael Rapaport, "How'd he get up there? Get him, shoot him."
11. Brian Griese: Shelprock "Bowzie Wowzie Woo Woo"
12. John Clayton: Weasel
Back to the Pats
13. Big Nickel: I thought it was a good idea but I also thought "New Coke" was a good idea.
14. The Doomed Generation: Can't this team have one year off from your grief. Hey, it's only four more months until pitchers and catchers report.
15. ESPN: Of their 18 "experts" nine picked the Jets to win the AFC east. I don't have anything to add to that.
16. On the Way Up: David Patten, Marc Edwards, Christian Fauria
17. On the Way Down: Roman Phifer, JR Redmond
18. On the Way Out: Anthony Pleasant, O.T.I.S.
19. Pursuit Drills!! Pursuit Drills!! Pursuit Drills!!!
20. And with the 12th pick (from Buffalo) the Patriots select linebacker from Maryland..
Site-specific editorial/photos Copyright 2001-2004 PatsFans.com. This website is an unofficial and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school, team, or league.