Welcome to PatsFans.com

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

America's First Black President, William Jefferson Blue Dress Clinton attended a big "Get Together" honoring Martin Luther King and fell sound asleep.

Can you just imagine if Barack Obama's Uncle Dick Cheney did that, every Politically Correct Phony Democrat in America would have set themselves on fire.

South Central LA would have been burned to the ground, and the NY Times would be calling for the Execution by hanging of "Uncle Dick"

The double standard every so often drives me to drink.

:bricks:

2. jack

jack 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

It's true, it would have been a race thing had a conservative done it. I think that Clinton just fell asleep, as he's been campaigning hard for his wife. We've all had that sudden, overwhelming urge to fall asleep no matter where and when we were; I don't fault Clinton at all.

But Harry's right - had it been a conservative, the media wouldn't be laughing at it. They'd be harping about how disrespectful and/or racist it was.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

It was shameful....and I like Bill Clinton, but that dispaly if dozing off was weak.

If it was a conservative, neocon, I would be saying the same thing. But I doubt they would be at an MLK speech. Still, falling asleep at one is just as bad.

Politicians suck....
    VOTE OUT THE INCUMBANT