Welcome to PatsFans.com

Zogby hacked???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

With all the news about Democrats hacking into Sarah Palin's e-mail, dramtically skewing the voter registrations with false fraudulent registrations (dead people, felons, multiple registrations by one person) and other criminal acts, now the only polling company which actually does an objective poll -- Zogby -- apparently has been attacked. No data is going in or coming out of zogby.com It is completely locked and frozen.

If this proves to be yet another left-wing attempt to steal this election, there is going to be serious trouble in America. Americans are a tolerant nation but when the fraud, tampering, and obvious attempts to steal an election that would make America a one-party nation -- controlling the WH, the Congress, and the Courts -- only bad things can be expected.

If the Dems don't cease with their all-out assault on the Constitution and the rights of Americans to have an honest election, there will certainly be repercussions, possibly larger than ever anticipated.

//
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

So when Patsfans was experiencing its difficulties, was that evil Democrats too?
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Did the Dems hack Ian's e-mail account, too??

//
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

And you know it was a left wing attack how?? Need to provide more credible info than this.. it has 0 veracity and negative value.
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

If you google "Zogby Hacked" nothing comes up.. need I say more???? but not sure why it is considered as the only poll that does an "objective job"??? did someone say this.. or is this another myth???
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

7. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Foggy hasn't even established that it wasn't some IT guy at Zogby spilling a Red Bull on the server yet.
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And if that proves the case, I'll offer a full apology. Until then, we have at least one case -- probably more -- of a Democrat Congressman's son hacking into Sarah Palin's e-mail account. With that smirk on his face when he was caught, depending on the judge and jury, he might be looking at the maximum sentence.

//
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Once OBAMA gets in, expect worse then this for YEARS to come. You'll be able to stroll into the polling place, without ID, register and vote in a 10 minute process and then stroll to the next place..... Rinse and repete.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

But ONLY if you vote Democrat. See Zimbabwe today, right now. Mugabe lost the last election, used his police powers to put his opposition into jail, intimidated opposition supporters through killings, assaults, people hacked to pieces and burned alive. A nightmare of hell on earth. To add even more insult to injury, Zimbabwe -- when it was called "Rhodesia" -- had the BEST economy in all of Africa. Then the left wing Mugabe thugs got "elected", took full control over everything, stole the successful farms and businesses from the white owners, and now those farms and businesses have all gone into bankruptsy, total failures. But Mugabe and the black thugs are the owners!!! Oh, and their inflation rate is a mind-boggling 1,000,000% !!! No misprint/typo: one million per cent is their inflation rate.

Of course, Barack Obama is so much "smarter" than to let that happen. He'll be able to control Jeremiah Wright, William Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, the ACORN crowd, and all the rest of his left-wing power-lusting people.

God, forbid it.

//
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

When does a son become his own entity. When does a politicians son become a separate entity?? When did George Bush become a man, and not his father's son.. to associate the hacking of Palin's email has less to do with partisan politics and more to do with some form of risky behavior..

Before you condemn the judge, you need to know the charge and sentencing guidelines if found guilty...

There is no information that Zogby has been hacked, apologies are in order..
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

As I said, if the Dems were not responsible for this take-down of Zogby I will take back what I said, but given that one son of a Democrat Congressman already was caught red-handed committing a felony by hacking Sarah Palin's e-mail, I stand by my guess that this is yet another attempt by crooked Democrats to steal this election.

Prove me wrong.

//
  13. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Not only that, but he'll replace the White House with a pyramid.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, Zogby is back online. No explanation as to what happened. Stay tuned. Drudge would probably catch this first.

Btw, Zogby has Obama at 48.3%, McCain at 44.4%. 3.9% spread. Very interesting. With all the reasons why the entire universe might be inclined to back Obama-man, he obviously has many questioners.

But raising that on this site is a waste of time. Nobody listens to the questions about Ayers, Dohrn, Wright, the CRA, ACORN, registering dead people and convicted felons. Nah. Nobody is interested in that kind of stuff.... nobody wants to know. Much better to keep it all buried. Right?? Keep people in the dark, eh. That's the way to do it. Money for nothing and checks for free... "I want my MTV..."

:rolleyes:

//
  15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

RealWorld, Patsfan13, FBN, FTW, HarryBoy...? Do any of these names ring a bell?

Or are they somehow not pure enough to count?
  16. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:D

Call to action. Time is of the essence.

//
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

You mean to tell me, because the site was down you assumed that it was a left wing hack job.. oh my god... how about if there was as server issue.. to assume it was a hack job shows serious intellectual limitations...
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I know, I know. No Dem operative would [highlight]ever[/highlight] sabotage anything, especially something like Sarah Palin's email account or even a lowly thing like a national poll, even if it is of the highest repute.

:rolleyes: ---------- :rolleyes: --------- :rolleyes:

//
  19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

It was a senators son who hacked the account, was he a dem operative??? No link yet..

Was Zogby hacked?? nothing reported.. ergo an apology is in order.. not a sermon on what dems do or do not allegedly do..
  20. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

The only thing thats hacked is you.