Welcome to PatsFans.com

Zimmerman Medical report & Mrtin Autopsy leaked

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, May 15, 2012.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -13

Prosecution turned evidence over to defense today, I am guessing this was leaked by Defense Lawyers...

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles | www.wftv.com

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +675 / 2 / -9

Martins Knuckles were bruised:

The left wing media and the sobbing slopping liberals will now say "Zimmerman Hit Martin On The Hands With His Face and bruised Martins knuckles"

3. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 8 / -8

Wow, it's leaked it's leaked it's leaked! At least according to the usual sources - his secret cabal of friends and supporters:eek:! This time it's the family doctor...

Did they "leak" the report of the paramedics on the scene, or the hospital staff that treated Z? Or did he opt to never see hospital staff, since this is the "defense set-up visit" rather than the "treat injuries visit"?

Anybody find that bloody change of clothes the paramedics must have taken away? Or are they going with the "all the blood was on the inside so he was drowning in it" theory?

It sure is nice that we have courts for this stuff. Good luck w/that.

PFnV

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Ask yourself if this passes the smell test.

You're this totally innocent neighborhood watch guy getting beaten all to hell by some punk. So you yell "HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" wait several seconds for a response and only then take out the gun you're carrying and shoot the punk.

Riiiight.

5. Gunnails

Gunnails In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I do believe it was a "defense set-up visit" to the Dr.

But I do not believe the Dr. report would be,,,, doctored.

6. Gunnails

Gunnails In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

============================================

Smells fine to me.

Not saying that's what happened, but it sound exactly like what happened.

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,080 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Unless Zimmerman takes the stand under the influence of mind control drugs we are never going to know 100% what happened. zimmerman wasn't on his own property protecting himself, he wasn't law enforcement either ... that's enough for me to say he is guilty of manslaughter at the least.

8. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

The problem for the prosecution though is that he's charged with 2nd degree murder. That gives him a better chance to walk on this one. Time will tell but this case might have been overcharged.

9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,080 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Was overcharged on purpose as I and others have said before. There just is not enough evidence to go either way on this one. He's guilty in the eyes of the public and without an eyewitness he is innocent. They tried him because they had to.

10. IllegalContact

IllegalContact Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +422 / 6 / -12

except that he's charged with 2nd degree murder........so manslaughter is out of the picture.

he will walk

11. Hebeill

Hebeill 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Why do you want him to walk? Anyways the judge can and most likely will instruct the jury that they can find a lesser charge of voluntary manslaughter. An example of VMS is the unintended death of an indiviudual during an altercation. Two people get into a fight one hits the other who falls hits his head on the pavement and dies.

12. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +422 / 6 / -12

did I say I want him to walk?

but he will.....

I don't care either way.......everyone associated with the situation deserves each other......it's florida, what the hell do you expect when you cram so many ignoramuses in one space under the hot sun?

if you review the definition of all of the charges, he simply does not apply. they can't find him guilty just because they feel like it......the problem is that there is also a lack of facts......just because they lack the evidence to find him guilty of 2nd degree murder, doesn't mean they can just charge him with something else.......I think the self-defense thing will hold up on any charge short of involuntary manslaughter, and I think that the use of the gun eliminates that, so the minimum is voluntary manslaughter, and the self-defense will hold up just as well on that as on any murder charge.......

the fact that there are no witnesses and that he called the cops before he shot him (or so I have read) really makes it hard to get a guilty verdict

13. Hebeill

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I don't think Z is a bad guy, i just think he screwed up and does deserve some time. I think he'll get manslaughter, because he chased the kid down after he was told not to. It also think he most likely started the altercation. Its kind of hard to plead self defense when you chase somebody down, start a fight, and then shoot them claiming your standing your ground.

BUT,,,,,if the DA prosecutes the case by draging it out over two months showing evey angle the bullit traveled etc. they'll lose the jury. From what ive seen the aveage floridian isnt't the sharpest knife in the draw (see casey anthony) it won't take much from the defense to confuse the them after they're put to sleep by the prosecution.

14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Problem with that statement is that there is no evidence to suggest that that is what happened. The defense is going to claim that Zimmerman, the Spanish speaking Hispanic registered democrat with black relatives, turned around when the 911 operator instructed him to (and had actually lost sight of Martin) when Martin came and instigated the physical altercation. Despite the liberal media lies, there's really no evidence whatsoever to suggest that that version of events is inaccurate. I don't consider that "chasing down" by any stretch of the imagination whatsoever.

I certainly reserve the right to change my mind as new info comes out, but based on what we know so far, I stand by the above.

15. Hebeill

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You can stand above it, below it, or next to it. be carefull not to stand in it.

16. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +422 / 6 / -12

he only deserves time if he is found guilty, something I don't think the prosecution will get done.........maybe he does deserve time, but the condition played out that work for him.......between the real question of self-defense as well as the phone call to the cops before the shooting, that is all any defense lawyer needs.

more than anything, this is a process that has been implemented to please the masses........it is an unfortunate incident, but the charges were only brough on because of public pressure........every one will now do their square dance and he will go home when the music stops

17. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Clever response! Although it should be noted that you haven't said a single thing to contradict my statement. Perhaps that's because you know it's 100% accurate.

18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +380 / 11 / -28

Another great effort at speculation, and whether or not the jury can find him guilty of a lesser crime.. the reality is that most do not know the nuances of Florida Law and what can or cannot happen. Medical reports are issued by doctors and medical professionals... as he did not go to an Emergency Room, there is a likelihood that this can be dismissed... going the next day, is not the same as going immediately following the incident.

Bad back, what is trying to sue the kid??

Here is a case of a woman in Fla. who got 20 years for firing her gun through a wall after being choked by her abusive husband... btw this is the same AG who is handling the Zimmerman sitz.

Stand your ground Florida: New controversy over 'stand your ground' case in Jacksonville - chicagotribune.com

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  19. IllegalContact

Ratings:
    +422 / 6 / -12

there's no 'nuance' if the self-defense cannot be disproven in a murder 2. people get off all the time because they were 'overcharged'

like I said, he will walk.....anyone wanna bet against me?

20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +380 / 11 / -28

Will not bet on whether he will walk or not, the point here is that even though he saw his doctor on the next day.. his injuries cannot be pinpointed to having occurred in his interaction with Trayvon Martin by that doctor.. they can be conclusive with some type of fight, but could they be self imposed???.. he did not see a medical professional that night.. and things can happen before he sees the doctor the next day.

His "evidence" has been tainted..