PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Z-E-R-O zero! zero! zero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sorry, but the Jets fans and their chant needed a thread dedicated to them today ;)

The offense must still be on the Bye week :)

I can't believe no one's commented on this.

And at home too.

Might I offer a snack to any hungry Jets fans? :)

authentic-new-york-bagel.jpg

Pats win
Jets get shut out at home
Favre carried off on a stretcher

almost a perfect Sunday....if only the Bungals could have knocked of the Fins.... but 3 outta 4 is pretty damn good. :rolleyes:

Pats win

almost a perfect Sunday....if only the Bungals could have knocked of the Fins.... but 3 outta 4 is pretty damn good. :rolleyes:

Let miami keep winning those road games....until they visit new england

Zero Zorro-chez

I've told everybody that would listen that Mark Sanchez tends to stink in early kickoffs. He had a horrible day and the good news is that they kickoff early the next three weeks.:D

OK...one of you photoshop gurus need to replace the J-E-S-T sign in that famous image with Z-E-R-O...

and believe it, you can NEVER live down scoring ZERO points at home and being called the Super Bowl favorite....NEVER...they own this now and forever

I've told everybody that would listen that Mark Sanchez tends to stink in early kickoffs. He had a horrible day and the good news is that they kickoff early the next three weeks.:D

Huh? His previous worse game was the Monday Night Game. I don't see a trend. I think if there's a trend. It's that he hasn't figured out how to throw on colder, windier days.

This game was sweet. The Packers offense didn't look all that great either, but they defense looked amazing forcing the big ol goose-egg on the Jets home field. The Packers were able to put pressure on Sanchez fairly consistently without blitzing much, they were able to step it up on key 3rd and 4th downs, got a few lucky breaks with the Jets gift of a failed fake punt, and they were able to get turnovers at key points in the game.

The Packers are now in the driver's seat in the NFC North and they have a shot at tops in the NFC with no clear front runner up to this point.

The Packers are now in the driver's seat in the NFC North and they have a shot at tops in the NFC with no clear front runner up to this point.

May I also add the Packers made the right move at the right time in making their future with Rogers.

GB is indeed one of the top teams in the NFC. Of course the top 5 or 6 teams are in the AFC.

This game was sweet. The Packers offense didn't look all that great either, but they defense looked amazing forcing the big ol goose-egg on the Jets home field. The Packers were able to put pressure on Sanchez fairly consistently without blitzing much, they were able to step it up on key 3rd and 4th downs, got a few lucky breaks with the Jets gift of a failed fake punt, and they were able to get turnovers at key points in the game.

GB is indeed one of the top teams in the NFC. Of course the top 5 or 6 teams are in the AFC.

I would definitely agree with that. If an NFC teams wants to win the superbowl they will have to get hot in December and January, or hope for a stinker from the AFC representative.

Last edited:

Tonight would be an opportune time for the Saints to regain their form. :)

Let's hope this is the real Mark Sanchez back. Boy was he off today. Wind could have had something to do with it. Only time will tell.

But yeah what an amazing day so far. Would a Steelers loss be asking too much? :)

Huh? His previous worse game was the Monday Night Game. I don't see a trend. I think if there's a trend. It's that he hasn't figured out how to throw on colder, windier days.

This is not just about the NFL, it goes back to when he was at USC too.

Thread of the day. :)

Pats win

You really shouldn't be happy about someone getting their jaw blown in, even if it is Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes