PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Youtube fun LaDanian Tomlinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work, at least not for me.

I loved it...my coworker, who is a Bolts fan, heard it and came over to my office and lashed out at me when he saw it. I guess he is still not over it.

THere's a higher up at my job who works in another office who I am so, SO trying to send this too. We only met once, quickly started shooting the breeze about football and I realized he was a huge Chargers fan. After five minutes of talking I thought he was going to smash a glass on my head. It got really awkward at a table full of colleagues. I thought we were just riling each other about sports, but the guy acted like I kicked his mother's ass.

Oh lord it's all I can do not to email this to him. Please someone stop me.

THere's a higher up at my job who works in another office who I am so, SO trying to send this too. We only met once, quickly started shooting the breeze about football and I realized he was a huge Chargers fan. After five minutes of talking I thought he was going to smash a glass on my head. It got really awkward at a table full of colleagues. I thought we were just riling each other about sports, but the guy acted like I kicked his mother's ass.

LOL...do it...you can always find another job...

Yeah but I like this one.

I seriously am about to do it.

I'm sure you would need another job if you do. If you are serious I say don't.

Can't see it either. Get this spinning YouTube cursor and thats it.

:rofl: even the credits are funny. "You're My hero, Bill" lol

I still love the shove.

Get out of my way, I need to hug this f*****n bastard so the newspapers will get off my ass.:D

Be a man
JUST DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back