PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your Typical Bills Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Typical Bills Fan

Not all Bills fans act like this. I'm sorry one douche had to give us Bills fans a bad rep. I have had many great experiences at the Ralph. You'll find these people at ALL the NFL stadiums. Oakland and The Meadowlands to name a couple that in my opinion are just as bad if not worse.

Kontradiction: To call Buffalo an "ungodly piece of garbage of a city" is WAY out of line. Boston or Jax or wherever you live has it's faults as well. I have read your posts and come to the conclusion that you know football but when it comes to class, I think you need to be coached up.

I can show class when I want to. But why show class to Buffalo or Pittsburgh? Their fans showed our team no class in early September when cheers erupted through those stadiums as news of Brady's injury was announced. I'm not stereotyping you or Marv into that catagory (no clue whether you were cheering or not) which is why I didn't pick on either of you in particular. Instead, I just made fun of Buffalo.

By the way, I've been to Buffalo and I've formed my own opinion about the city. That was my opinion.

I can show class when I want to. But why show class to Buffalo or Pittsburgh? Their fans showed our team no class in early September when cheers erupted through those stadiums as news of Brady's injury was announced. I'm not stereotyping you or Marv into that catagory (no clue whether you were cheering or not) which is why I didn't pick on either of you in particular. Instead, I just made fun of Buffalo.

By the way, I've been to Buffalo and I've formed my own opinion about the city. That was my opinion.

Well, you have a right to your opinion. I was born and raised in Buffalo and there are still some good people that live there, so you can understand my defending it. As far as Brady's injury, I can honestly say I did not cheer for it. I have said it before, I would have liked for the Bills to beat the Pats with Brady at the helm, that way there's no excuses and obviously a victory would have been way more satisfying. Cheering for an injury or wishing harm on someone is the most low down, dirty and classless thing you can do and it's out of pure jealousy that it was done.

Well, you have a right to your opinion. I was born and raised in Buffalo and there are still some good people that live there, so you can understand my defending it. As far as Brady's injury, I can honestly say I did not cheer for it. I have said it before, I would have liked for the Bills to beat the Pats with Brady at the helm, that way there's no excuses and obviously a victory would have been way more satisfying. Cheering for an injury or wishing harm on someone is the most low down, dirty and classless thing you can do and it's out of pure jealousy that it was done.

Very well then.

It makes me laugh when Bills fans show up here to lecture us on our attitudes and posts. This is a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT board and if we want to say the Bills Suck or that Buffalo is crap, that is our right.

And the fact that you are allowed to come on this board and participate, I have been banned from two Bills boards and not for any trolling behavior. I would not agree with the residents that the Patriots did not deserve to win three Super Bowls.

It makes me sick.

Every team has fans like that. You guys have Patriotspride.

hell yea! since 01 filling our empty stadium with bandwagon maddness!!! bills fans are sooo dumb for only rooting for one team there whole lives!!

Last edited:

hell yea! since 01 filling our empty stadium with bandwagon maddness!!! bills fans are sooo dumb for only rooting for one team there whole lives!!

No, Bills fans are dumb because they can't spell "madness" and use "their" or "there" properly.

It makes me laugh when Bills fans show up here to lecture us on our attitudes and posts. This is a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT board and if we want to say the Bills Suck or that Buffalo is crap, that is our right.

And the fact that you are allowed to come on this board and participate, I have been banned from two Bills boards and not for any trolling behavior. I would not agree with the residents that the Patriots did not deserve to win three Super Bowls.

It makes me sick.

I'm not lecturing anybody. I was defending the city I grew up in from the pure hatred shown for it and its fans.

Last edited:

I'm lecturing anybody. I was defending the city I grew up from the pure hatred shown for it and its fans.

That's fine. We all don't hate Buffalo.

I'm lecturing anybody. I was defending the city I grew up in from the pure hatred shown for it and its fans.

Here is a clue, maybe if you don't want to be exposed to "the pure hatred" you should stop coming to a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT board. Just go to your Bills websites where hope springs eternal.

Here is a clue, maybe if you don't want to be exposed to "the pure hatred" you should stop coming to a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT board. Just go to your Bills websites where hope springs eternal.

Hey man, I just want to debate football.

yeah, it kind of sucked. i was a huge fan of the bills as a kid, but one of my favorite players of all time went around hacking peoples heads off afier he retired so i had to pick a new team. thankfully, the patriots were there for me.

yeah, it kind of sucked. i was a huge fan of the bills as a kid, but one of my favorite players of all time went around hacking peoples heads off afier he retired so i had to pick a new team. thankfully, the patriots were there for me.

Yeah, now they got classy players like Owens...LOL

Yeah, now they got classy players like Owens...LOL

Classy player huh. Two words, Rodney Harrison. The dirtiest player in the game as voted on by the players for like 3 years in a row.

I'd rather hang out with Rodney Harrison than a malcontent piece of garbage like Owens.

Last edited:

I'd rather hang out with Rodney Harrison than a malcontent piece of garbage like Owens.

By all means, hang out with Harrison. He's got nothing better to do now anyways. I'll stick with the future HOF wide receiver. As long as he produces on the football field, I have no issues with him.

By all means, hang out with Harrison. He's got nothing better to do now anyways. I'll stick with the future HOF wide receiver. As long as he produces on the football field, I have no issues with him.

Future HOF WR, you are kidding right? What's next, predictions that the Bills are going 12-4, LOL

Future HOF WR, you are kidding right? What's next, predictions that the Bills are going 12-4, LOL

You heard me correctly. As a matter of fact Randy Moss is a future HOF as well, not as good as T.O. but still. Can't argue with stats.

Terrell Owens:

Rec. Yds. Avg. TD's

951 14,122 14.8 139

Randy Moss:

843 13,201 15.7 135

Jerry Rice:

1549 22895 14.8 197

Last edited:

You think Randy Moss is better than Terrell Owens?

Yes, I think that Randy Moss is better than Terrell Owens, in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes