PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your top ten worst teams for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule A- the next season is always completely different than the previous. Most teams move all over the standings list throughout the years.

1. Detroit - Cursed franchise, Who's the HC?, Who's the QB? Who's the GM?
2. NY Giants - Lame duck HC, turd players don't care
3. Oakland - Got a long ways to go but Kiffin is a slight improvement over dinosaur Shell
4. New Orleans - Cursed franchise, McAllister, Bush, and Colston will be injured, defense is atrocious
5. Green Bay - Who's the HC? Who's the QB? This is a team going nowhere fast
6. Cincinnati - Cursed franchise, loaded with talented but idiotic players
7. Arizona - Cursed franchise, slight improvement over the Denny Green Cardinals
8. Washington - Who's the 96 year old HC? Who's the QB? Dan Synder is running this franchise into the ground
9. Houston - Cursed franchise, They will pick Dwayne Jarrett or someone who has BUST written all over them
10. Kansas City - Who's the HC? Who's the QB? Offensive line is a joke, They have no WR's and defense is subpar as usual

Interesting top ten. Ill post this after next season so we can all see how we did.

1. Oakland
2. Lions
...the rest are all crap-shoots.

It could be any team that has 1 of their stars on IR...

1. Lions-no QB
2. Redskins-no QB
3. Texans-no QB
4. Vikings-no QB
5. Browns-no QB
6. Raiders-no QB
7. Dolphins-no QB, or coach
8. TampaBay-no QB
9. Steelers-new coach, spend the season reinventing themselves
10. Panthers-Delhomme is done, and all experts will once again pick them to go to Superbowl, but they miss playoffs again.

One of these teams will make the post-season in 2007.

ok. the Raider are pretty bad. Vince Young had a pretty bad QB %, and yet he still won. Plus Jim Fisher is in his contract year, and who knows if Bud Adams will give him a big fat contract.

So here's my list.

Raiders
Bills (J.P. Losman's # go down)
Chiefs
Titans
Cardinals
Vikings
Lions
Redskins
Cowboys (Parcells' replacements curse)
Texans

I never did a list so here's mine, in no particular order:

Raiders
Redskins
Vikings
Chiefs
Bills (I agree with Patriots 80 about Losman)
Packers (although my big caveat is that they are doing the sensible thing and rebuilding well for the future. )
Cards
Buccs (a spiteful choice, as I despise the Glazers)
Browns
Giants

I never did a list so here's mine, in no particular order:

Raiders
Redskins
Vikings
Chiefs
Bills (I agree with Patriots 80 about Losman)
Packers (although my big caveat is that they are doing the sensible thing and rebuilding well for the future. )
Cards
Buccs (a spiteful choice, as I despise the Glazers)
Browns
Giants

I hate the Bucs, i actually lived in Tampa the year the Bucs won the superbowl. Buc fans by far are the worst people to deal with, i couldnt wait to get back up here around my own people. Having to hear that Johnson and King are great QB's was the annoyingest thing EVER.

I think you guys are way off on the jets. They have the most money available in football and they have exactly one key free agent to worry about, not bad for a playoff team with a young QB. Miami sux, but they do have a decent OC as coach, a major loss to SD.

Not to mention but if we don't sign Asante,the Jets will be first in line..Bank on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back