2. Redskins-no QB
3. Texans-no QB
4. Vikings-no QB
5. Browns-no QB
6. Raiders-no QB
7. Dolphins-no QB, or coach
8. TampaBay-no QB
9. Steelers-new coach, spend the season reinventing themselves
10. Panthers-Delhomme is done, and all experts will once again pick them to go to Superbowl, but they miss playoffs again.

1. Lions-no QB
2. Redskins-no QB
3. Texans-no QB
4. Vikings-no QB
5. Browns-no QB
6. Raiders-no QB
8. TampaBay-no QB
10. Panthers-Delhomme is done, and all experts will once again pick them to go to Superbowl, but they miss playoffs again.

um skins have aguy named Campbell..first rounder

Dolphins have a coach by the name of Cameron..1 OC's last year

Delhomme is not done and no way Pantehrs do worse than this year

new coach doesnt mean bad season..look @ Saitns, Jets

no order but my worst 5

texans, browns, bucs , vikings, raiders

Last edited:
1. Lions-no QB
2. Redskins-no QB
3. Texans-no QB
4. Vikings-no QB
5. Browns-no QB
6. Raiders-no QB
8. TampaBay-no QB

notice a trend?;)

my worst teams( from less worse to the worst)
10-The jets: they benefited from an easy schedule and an injury free year, don't see that happening again.

9-The redskins: in salary cap hell, and there is no direction for this team.

8-Browns: no QB

7- The Panthers: a bad salary cap, and there QB is not good.

6-The dolphins: bad situation all around.

5-The Chiefs: Herm edwards is there HC,

4- The Texans: their QB is so damaged.

3- Tampa bay: no QB

2-The vikings

1-The Raiders: all their moves has been bad, I don't think the new HC will be able to handle that mess of a team.

notice a trend?;)

my worst teams( from less worse to the worst)
10-The jets: they benefited from an easy schedule and an injury free year, don't see that happening again.

9-The redskins: in salary cap hell, and there is no direction for this team.

8-Browns: no QB

7- The Panthers: a bad salary cap, and there QB is not good.

6-The dolphins: bad situation all around.

5-The Chiefs: Herm edwards is there HC,

4- The Texans: their QB is so damaged.

3- Tampa bay: no QB

2-The vikings

1-The Raiders: all their moves has been bad, I don't think the new HC will be able to handle that mess of a team.

I had the Chiefs originally as my ten spot, then changed my mind. I tend to agree on the herm edwards thing.

I think that you, erroneously, have included the Dolphins, Steelers and Panthers.

I think the Dolphins will pose a big challenge to the Pats next season, moreso than the Jets.

Culpepper will make a big difference, for one thing.

Miami with Culpepper as QB no way.

He, if not hurt, can make a big difference with the Fins offense. If they can win 6 or 7 games with Harrington, how many more can they win with a Culpepper in good shape?

Even when Culpepper was throwing the ball to Moss he couldn't beat us. The Vikings came to town in during that steaming pile we tried to call a season in 2002 and we beat them then.

I think the Dolphins will pose a big challenge to the Pats next season, moreso than the Jets.

Culpepper will make a big difference, for one thing.
You're clueless. Culpepper has proven that, without Randy Moss, he's a below average quarterback. The Dolphins will finish in the cellar of the AFC East once again.

I think you guys are way off on the jets. They have the most money available in football and they have exactly one key free agent to worry about, not bad for a playoff team with a young QB. Miami sux, but they do have a decent OC as coach, a major loss to SD.

Last edited:
I think GB was lucky to be 8-8. Pats and Jets killed them at Lambeau. They will slide back. Not so sure how good Rams and 49ers are. I think they played in an awful division and got some easy wins. Top ten picks in next draft will be;

1. Oakland
2. Cleveland
3. Tampa Bay
4. Houston
5. Detroit
6. Washington
7. Minnesota
8. Green Bay
9. San Fran
10. Miami

He, if not hurt, can make a big difference with the Fins offense. If they can win 6 or 7 games with Harrington, how many more can they win with a Culpepper in good shape?

They won with Harrington because he's the better QB.

I say teams of doom are Browns, Raiders, Bucs, Lions, almost all the same as this yr

Teams on the decline- Panthers, Cowboys, Jets,( only because I think they will slip a bit)

Teams on the rise- Bills , Cards, Texans, Titans....

I don't have much to add except that I can't see the Cards doing better until they improve their O line radically. I really think it is holding back the rest of the offence and therefore the whole team. That said, the Cards may do really well in the draft and free agency, strengthening their O line significantly. The same applies to all the other teams.

Nobody has mentioned the Falcons yet. As long as they have Michael Vick, they are screwed, IMO.

Last edited:
I don't have much to add except that I can't see the Cards doing better until they improve their O line radically. I really think it is holding back the rest of the offence and therefore the whole team. That said, the Cards may do really well in the draft and free agency, strengthening their O line significantly. The same applies to all the other teams.

Nobody has mentioned the Falcons yet. As long as they have Michael Vick, they are screwed, IMO.

You're right about Vick, the Falcons just missed my top ten. I was torn on my tenth spot between the Panthers, Chiefs, and Falcons.

Rule A- the next season is always completely different than the previous. Most teams move all over the standings list throughout the years.

1. Detroit - Cursed franchise, Who's the HC?, Who's the QB? Who's the GM?
2. NY Giants - Lame duck HC, turd players don't care
3. Oakland - Got a long ways to go but Kiffin is a slight improvement over dinosaur Shell
4. New Orleans - Cursed franchise, McAllister, Bush, and Colston will be injured, defense is atrocious
5. Green Bay - Who's the HC? Who's the QB? This is a team going nowhere fast
6. Cincinnati - Cursed franchise, loaded with talented but idiotic players
7. Arizona - Cursed franchise, slight improvement over the Denny Green Cardinals
8. Washington - Who's the 96 year old HC? Who's the QB? Dan Synder is running this franchise into the ground
9. Houston - Cursed franchise, They will pick Dwayne Jarrett or someone who has BUST written all over them
10. Kansas City - Who's the HC? Who's the QB? Offensive line is a joke, They have no WR's and defense is subpar as usual

You're right about Vick, the Falcons just missed my top ten. I was torn on my tenth spot between the Panthers, Chiefs, and Falcons.

I agree that the Chiefs are headed for a fall. Trent Green has to go soon, Huard may have ridden his luck a little (we'll see) and the O line is getting too old, as outstanding as they have been to this point. The D is OK but their secondary looks a little too old for me. Oh, and as others said, there's Herm Edwards. Oh dear. :eek:

Rule A- the next season is always completely different than the previous. Most teams move all over the standings list throughout the years.
2. NY Giants - Lame duck HC, turd players don't care

I'd forgotten about the Giants. Great spot.

1. Lions-no QB
2. Redskins-no QB
3. Texans-no QB
4. Vikings-no QB
5. Browns-no QB
6. Raiders-no QB
8. TampaBay-no QB

We may want to list our teams and revisit this in 1 year. With the unpredictability of the NFL it would be interesting to list 10 teams that you believe will not make the playoffs, and then see who gets the most right.

Who would have put the Saints in the NFCCG?

Last edited:
We may want to list our teams and revisit this in 1 year. With the unpredictability of the NFL it would be interesting to list 10 teams that you believe will not make the playoffs, and then see who gets the most right.

Who would have put the Saints in the NFCCG?

That's an excellent point. I had the Cards to go to the playoffs this year and thought the Saints would do nothing.

1. Lions-no QB
2. Redskins-no QB
3. Texans-no QB
4. Vikings-no QB
5. Browns-no QB
6. Raiders-no QB
8. TampaBay-no QB

Tampa could get Brady or Russel..soo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye