PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your top 5 favorite Patriots on THIS YEAR'S team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady, Gronk, and Vince should be (and evidently are) on just about everybody's list.

Beyond that, the guys all previously mentioned are good choices; Woodhead would have been on a lot of lists a year ago; and they guy I suspect I'd most enjoy having dinner with is Mesko.

Chung may be on a bunch of these lists in a year or two, and perhaps also McCourty.

I hope Vollmer earns his way on them too, just because my parents were German.

Sergio.png

Where's the love?!?!?!

Sergio.png

Where's the love?!?!?!

Thats not Kyle Love :).....and BTW Kyle Love is an outstanding choice at #5 as well

Sergio DOES have a perfect last name,because sh!t is brown and Sergio plays like it :cool:

Last edited:
1) Tom Brady
2) Welker
3) Carter
4)Waters
5) Solder

I'm gonna show some love for the new guys...they have been great.

Just this years team. (i leave brady out because thats way to easy)

1 Gronk
2 Wilfork
3 Welker
4 Waters
5 Edelman (similar with woodhead)

Waters has come in here, no pre season and when koppen went down took on a huge roll of mentoring the centre and getting the OLine calls from Brady.

Edelman is in my opinion the reason i love the pats. College QB, will return punts, play WR, Play slot corner and special teams for this team and plays with a great fire.

Brady - obvious.
Gronkowski - entertaining on and off the field.
Waters - seems to be a great veteran presence and saved our OL from being horse**** this season.
Wilfork - had his best season ever.
Moore - it's so exciting to watch an undrafted rookie make plays, especially in a critical moment of the AFCCG.

So many others I want to put on the list, such as: BJGE, Welker, Branch, Edelperson, Hernandez, Love, Carter, Ninkovich, Mayo, and Arrington. Unfortunately, you only wanted 5 so those are the top 5.

Last edited:
I'm taking Brady off the list because he is and always will be the #1 Patriot.

1. Gronk. We knew he was good after last year, but he seems to be heading in the all time great category
2. Wilfork - Have to love how he's putting the D on his back
3. Waters - comes in day 1 and it seems like he's always been on the team. Great quiet leadership qualities
4. Welker - The little engine that does

5 is tough for me. At first I had Ross Ventrone and then scratched that for Hernandez. scartech Hernandez for Ventrone. Decided the next minute Ventrone wasn't my guy and maybe go with a rising start like Ninkovich. Figured how can you pick against a guy who keeps coming back, so I picked Ventrone again. Then thought Ventrone didn't really contribute so I finally decided that I'd go with

5. Edleman - does whatever it takes to make an impact. how can you not love a kid who was a college QB, turn WR and the DB and some of those special team hits against guys 30 pounds heaver and flat out leveling them.

Vince
Gronk
Welker
Brady
Mankins

Hon Mention:
Moore
Light
Hernandez
Love
Mayo

Sterling Moore is currently on my list. Certainly this week anyway

1. Gronk
2. Hernandez
3. Brady
4. Wilfork
5 (T) Carter & Mankins

excluding TFB

1) Gronk
2) Wilfork
3) Carter
4) Mayo
5) Spikes

1.) Gronkowski
2.) Welker
3.) Hernandez
4.) Brady
5.) Chung

Gronk
Brady
Hernandez
Welker
Wilfork

1. Brady
2. Gronkowski
3. Hernandez
4. Welker
5.a Ridley
5.b Carter
5.c Chung

Gronkowski
Benny
Welker
Wilfork
Hernandez

Brady
Gronk
Welker
Wilfork

Those 4 are almost unanimous though.

Last one for me (and I haven't seen his name mentioned yet) is Woodhead. Hasn't been as big a factor this year, but still love it whenever the guy is out there.

Tom Brady,
Rob Gronkowski,
Vince Wilfork,
Brian Waters
Sterling Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back