PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your reaction if Drew Bledsoe win a Super Bowl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
what could be yr reaction ?

i hope he will not win against us but if he should (i repeat...should) win a ring honestly i will be happy

i appreciated a lot him and still today i respect him a lot

what do you think my friends ?

ps = i consider him after Brady the best qb we ever had together with Grogan

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for him. Can't say I'd be happy since that would mean the Cowboys won the SB and that's never a good thing, but he's put his time in and was an integral cog in getting the Pats to contender status.

true ! with Drew finally we started to be contenders...

i loved him and i bought 2 jersey with # 11 that i still have

i would have loved a ring with us with Drew as our qb

ps = perhaps he will retire as a Patriot...

I'm pulling for a Pats Cowboys super bowl

Naturally I want the Pats to win, but Drew winning a super bowl would be the only acceptable alternative.

I would hope to wake up.

Not that Drew couldn't win a Super Bowl, but he's going to need a LOT more talent than the Cowboys surround him with. Put Drew on the '85 Bears or '94 Niners and he can probably win the big one. I don't even think if you put him on the '00 Ravens it would be a lock. Dilfer doesn't have Drew's talent, but he takes much better care of the ball.

p8ryts said:
Naturally I want the Pats to win, but Drew winning a super bowl would be the only acceptable alternative.

well said IMHO

i feel totally like you

i really loved Drew Bledsoe with us (we had always a chance with him - i remember the play-off game @ Jax without him...i was 100% sure we were lost...)

and i will always remember when Brady went down @ Pit that i loved to have Drew on the field

To me, it will be a signal that the opposing coach didn't call Belichick before the game and ask his advice on how to get into Drew's head.

Drew is a nice guy ... and has given a lot .... and struggled thought lots
of adversity. If there is a guy that deserves to win it all ... it is probably him.
He has the physical tools ... it's only his decision processing that is in question.
I'd like to see him win the SB if the PATs aren't in it.

I would mind it at all..didn't he get a ring here????
BUT Dallas?? Parcells..TO??? Hard to cheer for them...

I would feel good for Drew, I have nothing against him personally. I would be surprised if he made the big plays necessary to win the SB, and didn't make the bone head play to screw it up. The rest of the Cowboy team would have to play extremely well to overcome Drew's brain cramps.

If Drew wins a Superbowl, it won't be because of his outstanding play, it will be because of the Cowboy's defense and a few breaks. Drew was always above average and deserves a SB ring much as any above average QB, but Drew is not a great QB like Brady, Montana, Elway, etc. That said, if the Cowboys make it into the playoffs, I'll probably root for them over anyone but the Pats. The way Drew handled his last years with the Pats and his full-page thank you in the Boston Globe -- he may not be the best QB, but he's an awfully good person who deserves our respect.

Drew is definitely a good guy and I have no ill-will towards him, but he generally hasn't played his best in big games (especially in the playoffs).

Thus, I'd be surprised if he won the Superbowl. I think he has a shot because Parcells is a great coach who will put him in the best position to succeed (and has built a good team around him), however.

So, while I'd be surprised, I'd wouldn't be upset about it. Good for him.

italianpatthepatriot said:

i hope he will not win against us but if he should (i repeat...should) win a ring honestly i will be happy

ps = i consider him after Brady the best qb we ever had together with Grogan

Hate to go against the grain here but...Drew is the Ultimate CHOKER! He just can't win the big games and I don't think he ever will. Just my observation. :)

I'll be happy if Bledsoe wins a Super Bowl provided he doesn't beat the Patriots. The guy was a warrior and his accomplishments here shouldn't be blown off. He's no Brady (no one is), but Bledsoe gave us fans a lot of great moments.

As Long as...

It's not over the Pats I would be fine with it. He is a good guy and did a lot for the Pats.

You summed up my opinion perfectly. Bledsoe has always been a class act (mosh pit incident aside). I would be rooting for him in any Super Bowl he went to as long as it wasn't against us - and even if that means rooting for T.O.

As Long as it is not against us, Im happy with it.. He deserves to beat the likes of Denver Pitt or Indy....

Anger, then denial, followed by slipping into a massive 6 month depression in which I lock myself in the basement and rock my self to sleep every night huddled in the fetal position in some dark dank corner muttering to myself about statues coming to life and other such insanity.

After watching Drew win a Super Bowl ring...

...I then hit the can, grab another beer and pop in 3 Games To Glory II...or perhaps 21...

Bledsoe And The Tuner Shall Not Win A Ring.

This is listed right after No Manning Shall Hoist The Lombardi in the Gospel According To Me.

Last edited:
Flying Fungi said:
After watching Drew win a Super Bowl ring...

...I then hit the can, grab another beer and pop in 3 Games To Glory II...or perhaps 21...

Bledsoe And The Tuner Shall Not Win A Ring.

This is listed right after No Manning Shall Hoist The Lombardi in the Gospel According To Me.
Amen. Preach it brutha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye