PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your prediction: What position player will the Patriots take in the 1st round?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What position player will the Pats take in Round 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BradyBirdYazOrr said:
Manny Lawson heard it on Art Bell a week ago.

I don't think there'd be too much disappointment around here if that came to be. He could be there at 21 - but he could just as easilly be gone well before.

Knowing BB & Co.'s propensity to pick someone no one thought of, and since you left QB off the list for obvious reasons, I'll go with QB.

CTPatsFan said:
Knowing BB & Co.'s propensity to pick someone no one thought of, and since you left QB off the list for obvious reasons, I'll go with QB.

Well I guess the "obvious" and consensus choice here is that combination of best player & need will be at LB

I find that somewhat interesting given the number of LBs on the roster that were 1st round draft choices.

(Trivia question: What round was Roosevelt Colvin, 2003's big free agent aquisition, drafted in?)

patsfan13 said:
I picked LB for the first pick, IMO it will be a guy who projects to OLB and will have been a DE in college.

Right on brother.

Just in case anyone's wondering where the PatsFans braintrust came down on this

2 short time members correctly predicted a RB with the first pick - and all together just 10 posters predicted positions that wound up being addressed in our other top three position picks

I guess we don't know the Patriots drafting priorities as well as we think we do! ;)

Last edited:
NEM said:
Don't ask me why but I think they will take a running back...And, if it were up to me, I would take Laurence Maroney. But, no one will listen to me....

BTW, dont pay any attention to the date stamp on this message, it is wrong. This was actually posted four days ago...but this damned web site is all screwed up. :D

I'll declare you the winner if you do away with the dancing fat guy and never show him around here again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back