PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your Picks for the All-Turd Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE ALL-TURD TEAM

Last summer, we toyed with the possibility of compiling an all-turd team, honoring the worst of the worst characters in the NFL. We never got around to it.

A year later, we're finally gonna do it -- and we welcome your input as to the potential candidates for both the 2006 squad of current players and an all-time all-turd team.

The aforementioned Mr. [Chris] Henry already has secured a spot as one of the captains.
Who's your pick for the 2006 All-Turd squad?

I'm going with Ricky Manning Jr. for kicking the snot outta somebody who had the audacity to use a laptop computer.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm Who's your pick for the 2006 All-Turd squad?

I'm going with Ricky Manning Jr. for kicking the snot outta somebody who had the audacity to use a laptop computer.

Do we have to limit it to just one?

If that is the case then I will have to nominate Pacman Jones.

I believe Romo would do well on that team. Exactly what every NFL team wants, a guy going around blinding his teammates.

mgcolby said:
Do we have to limit it to just one?

If that is the case then I will have to nominate Pacman Jones.
Hell no, no limit, throw 'em all out here!

And yeah, desi, I'd figure that Romanowski would have to be an honorary life-time captain of the All-Time All-Turd team.

Rookie wideouts: Chris Henry of Bengals and Santonio Holmes of Steelers

Ben Cheeseberger as the stylish Q.B. who doesn't need a helmet because he always plays football 'in a group'.

Najeh "Dookie" Davenport - He actually did lay a turd. He's got to be the captain.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
Ben Cheeseberger as the stylish Q.B. who doesn't need a helmet because he always plays football 'in a group'.
:rofl: Classic line. But, nah... Worthlessburgler doesn't make the team. Being dumber than a box of rocks isn't the same thing as having major 'character' issues. ;) We need some good old fashioned wife beaters, drug dealers, murderers and thugs. Y'know, the kind that that Nick Saban and Marvin Lewis seem to like working with.

I can't think of a QB yet, but for sure we need Jeff Garcia's girlfriend on the cheerleading squad. :D

Must put in TO, and that player from Carolina who is in jail for murder. Paul

Well, there is one All Pro Turd who goes by the intials TO.

We do have a Turd Furgeson that is a poster here. I wonder if he would be upset if he's not mentioned.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: . Being dumber than a box o rocks isn't the same thing as having major 'character' issues. ;)

That this not very nice. I thought personal attacks were not acceptable on the board.

But, then you could just be stating the truth as you see it.:rofl:

taltos said:
Must put in TO, and that player from Carolina who is in jail for murder. Paul

Rae Caruth, I was just about to throw him out there as my all time turd. It's hard to top murder.....wait a minute OJ did, hell toss him in there too.

Last edited:
He may not have broken any laws recently, but any All-Turd Team has to begin with Joey Porter. He has to be the most despised player in the league. What a jack-ass.

Wow, with this list of players it's going to make Nick Saban leave Miami to coach this bunch.

For all-turd cheerleaders, we can start with those two sluts from Carolina.

Ray Carruth WR- Murder

Ray Lewis MLB- Double Murder

Cecil Collins RB- (2 sexual assault charges, Burglary, Breaking and Entering, kicked out of 2 colleges, failed 3 drug tests...Currently serving 15 years followed by another 10 in bama for probation violation)

Marcus Vick QB- (Alcohol to minors, Disorderly conduct, sppeding tickets, reckless driving, Possesion of marijuana, Dumervil’s leg stomping…)

Koren Robinson WR- (DUI!!!)

Nate Newton- OL – Found smuggling 213, and 175 pounds of mary jane

Fred “Double –Dip†Smoot- do I need to extrapolate? + Off filed issues at Mississippi

Terrel Owens COACH/Mascott- The turd of non law breaking turds….

Bill Romanowski- The steroids made him a big hitting machine with a girly voices and shrunken NUTS…he made up for the nuts by taking it out on various players…(Kerry Collins)

Kellen Winslow- The “soldier†is still MIA…

GM- Poston Brothers- Only they could bring together all this Turdness

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
For all-turd cheerleaders, we can start with those two sluts from Carolina.

Watch it. :enranged:

They provided us with months of entertainment for which a few of us will always be grateful.

cheerleaders.jpg

Last edited:
T-Shirt - Is Marcus Vick eligible for this team? He hasn't played in the NFL yet but he did attend a mini-camp. If he is he is most definately your QB.

This scummer comes to mind:
Jack Tatum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back