PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your most unique item you own from the first SB championship (SB 36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you with Wheaties boxes unopened should remove the contents if you wish to keep it for a long time without damage. If you keep the contents in there the box will eventually bulge or it will rot.

Use a blowdryer to heat up the top seal for a minute or so which will melt the glue then use a butter knife to gently pry it open enough to remove the bag of cereal.

You can reclose the box again right away while the glue is still soft or you can also open up the bottom and fold the box flat for storage purposes.

I have the seat cusion and some other stuff that they gave out at SB 36.

My Father-in-law and Mother-in-law had season tickets and were lucky enough to get tickets to the SB that year. They gave me a lot of that stuff when they returned.

I did get to see the first preseason (first game ever) and the first regular season games in Gillete stadium. Those are memories I will never forget.

Larry Johnson created a lthograph of Tom Brady throwing a pass. The poster states "We shocked the world". I got both Tom Brady's and Larry Johnson's auotgraph on it and had it framed. It hangs in my game room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back