PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your most excited and anticipated Pats vs. Jets game in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Where do you rank this particular upcoming weekend Pats Jets game in the series between the two teams?

Is this upcoming game a more anticipated game and makes you more excited to see than the first Tuna Bowl when Bill Parcells faced his former team after defecting to the Jets as HC?

or Maybe its the Pats vs. Jets game that occured right after the Spygate issue when Mangini had to face the man he back stabbed?

Is this game bigger now then those two mentioned above now that Rex and his gang have proclaimed they are the new Beasts Of The East?

Or maybe its another of the series that you remember that you anticipitated or were excited about that was coming up back then?

Discuss...

Last edited:
The second 2007 matchup, for me, was the biggest one. Also, unfortunatley, it was quite a letdown. Damn Mother Nature getting in the way of the Pats scoring 60.

Last edited:
The second 2007 matchup, for me, was the biggest one. Also, unfortunatley, it was quite a letdown. Damn Mother Nature getting in the way of the Pats scoring 60.

Same for me. The weather really ruined it, unfortunately. Oh well, the game against the Browns this year will hopefully have the result we all want.

The Tuna Bowl was a big one too, and probably was the biggest until 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back