Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Your favorite player is...

ok, I'll be boring and predictable. Brady is still the guy for me. He made this team a champion and carried the offense on his back for 3 super bowls. He's a class act too. Just can't say enough about the guy.

I love TFB with the rest of you, but threw a vote Welker's way. He plays with heart that is unequalled to even that of TFB.

SeaBass....The Bavarian Bowling Ball with a Butcher's Knife

Gotta go with Welker at this point. Brady would be a very close second. I just love the fearless tenacity in which Welker plays. Not to mention the fact that he was the only one openly pissed off on the sidelines about the loss this past week (though, Brady did show he was pissed off with the media as well). Welker is easily the MVP of the team this season.

My favorite player is the one who scores the touchdown, gets INT, gets the sack, forces a fumble.

Tom Brady and Wes Welker

I had to go with Tom because of my man crush on him

Welker plays with more heart than anyone in this league

VINCE

ten char

Meriweather - Just love the way he plays, easily our most active player on defense and the flashes the potential to someday get talked about (Someday! not yet!) as a top-5 safety

"My favorite player is the one who scores the touchdown, gets INT, gets the sack, forces a fumble."

I'm with you on the TDs. Can't remember any players doing those other things.

Last edited:
Went with Wes, Tom is the man but everytime Wes gets the ball man I tell you he is electric and one tough SOB!!!

Rich Ornhberger

Kevin Faulk on offense. The guy is so clutch and so important yet so underrated. He continues to get the job done time after time. If that 4th and 2 play arose during the playoffs and we were losing, the two guys I would look for are 1) Kevin Faulk and 2) Welker. If the game is on the line, I want the ball in Faulk's hands, that's how much faith I have in him. Also I gotta say I love Brady, Welker, Maroney, and Moss.

On defense it's Brandon Meriweather. I'm a fan of the U so I loved him on Miami and was very happy when we drafted him. I think he's got the potential to be a top 5 or top 10 safety in the league, but he isn't there yet. Patrick Chung is a very close 2nd on defense even though this is only his first year, and I like Wilhite too.

Maroney? Favorite Player? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways back to the question its Kevin Faulk - This is a guy that has made critical catches on games week and after week,year after year and now nearing his mid 30s continues to do so (Indy game not included)

Faulk seems to be one of the few guys on this team that is making plays and with heart and desire to win - 70% of the others this year are not looking the same way.

Last edited:
Other than Brady, I'll go with Mayo and Welker close behind.

Maroney? Favorite Player? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways back to the question its Kevin Faulk - This is a guy that has made critical catches on games week and after week,year after year and now nearing his mid 30s continues to do so (Indy game not included)

Faulk seems to be one of the few guys on this team that is making plays and with heart and desire to win - 70% of the others this year are not looking the same way.

I'm only 17 years old, so I really started getting into college football in middle school when Maroney was a stud at Minnesota, and he was one of my favorite players in college so I was very happy when the Patriots got him. After hearing the Tom Brady presser today I might have to change from Kevin Faulk to TB b/c that got me so pumped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back