PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite lifetime Patriots player (retired/out of league)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tedy! He encompasses everything that the Pats were about during the Dynasty era. He was a guy who was too small and two slow who came in and overachieved while putting the team and winning over his overall personal glory.

:rocker:

Tedy all the way!

Rodney Harrison!!!

hooked-on-phonics-worked-for-me.jpg

Well, what's the point of this question? Just relying on people to know if their guy played for any other team before or after the Patriots?

It seems more like a question of: who here has encyclopedic knowledge of every Patriots player's career?

If this is the case, why didn't you jump on the guy who said Coates? He played for the Ravens post-Pats, backing up Shannon Sharpe.

Steve Grogan was the ultimate football player. Gutsy. Tough. Talented. Doesn't hurt that he was a great guy, on top of it all.

Well, what's the point of this question? Just relying on people to know if their guy played for any other team before or after the Patriots?

It seems more like a question of: who here has encyclopedic knowledge of every Patriots player's career?

If this is the case, why didn't you jump on the guy who said Coates? He played for the Ravens post-Pats, backing up Shannon Sharpe.

Most REAL Patriots fans,especially those that have been since the 70s and not bandwagoners who joined us from 2001 - present would know EXACTLY who and who wasn't a full time Patriot his whole career.

Thats all that needs to be said here.

Who was your favorite Patriot of all time that played ONLY for the Patriots from his rookie debut until his retirement from the league?

Who was yours?

Which of my children is my favorite?

Um, no comment.

O: #14 (Steve Grogan)
D: #56 (Andre Tippett)
S: #80 (Troy Brown)

If forced to choose my favorite overall, it would be Troy Brown.

Honorable mentions: #35 (Jim Nance*), #54 (Tedy Bruschi), and #20 (Gino Cappelletti)

* If I remember correctly, Nance actually finished his career with the Jets

Ah, the REAL argument. Love that one.

Andy katzemoyer!

No, really, Troy Brown by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes