PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite Corey Dillon Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were certainly many of them so this seems to be a good day for such a thread.I know which one I'll pick.The year is 2004 and the opponent is The Baltimore Ravens at Foxboro on a miserable rainy Sunday night.The play occurred on The Goal Line as Corey Dillon bulls His way into the endzone and in the process pancakes Ravens Linebacker Ray Lewis for a game sealing Touchdown.The Final Score was
Patriots 24 Ravens 3 .Just another step on the march to Our third World Championship.

I remember this and I think it would have to be my favorite too. It was raining, muddy, and windy. The passing game just could not do anything in those terrible conditions and Corey single handedly carried the offense the entire game. He stiff armed his way through the muck and punished the Ravens defense. He was unstoppable.

my personal fav was the one against the colts in the divisional playoff game
it was my second yr in a row goin to the div playoff round, and i remember turnin to the guy next to me and sayin 8 minute drive right here
pretty sure it was somthin close to it

I think it would have to be when his agent said the Pats were going to release him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back