PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite block in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
The third one looks like a great legal play by the Colts and is probably not a block in the back. The first two are what I'm kind of curious about.

Last edited:
gotta be A....unless you count Rodney's block to the back on Gay on that same play :eek: :(

A is the most blatant. B looks more like a hold vs. Vrabel. C is during an interception return (and happens a couple of seconds later) which usually doesn't get called.

I like hearing Gil Santos say, "If we don't end up deaf after today, we'll never be." :)

all in all, i think it was a great sumarry, man wut a game it was eh fellas?

i dont think we will meet again in the playoffs though, but i do dearly wish it

Blocking in the back and offensive holding are two penalties that happen all the time and do not get called so much for every team that I wish fans would just shut up about them.

Especially holding. Every football party I'm at there's some guy who is calling for offensive holding every other play.

Don't be that guy.

Last edited:
Blocking in the back and offensive holding are two penalties that happen all the time and do not get called so much for every team that I wish fans would just shut up about them.

Especially holding. Every football party I'm at there's some guy who is calling for offensive holding every other play.

Don't be that guy.

Its true. I noticed on the Moss one-handed catch that Mankins had both arms wrapped around his defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes