PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You will not believe this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it would be nice to see a Pat fan give me a reason how they could actually win without saying something like "Rivers is too inexperienced and will throw 6 interceptions"

And it would be nice to see a Pat fan give me a reason how they could actually win without saying something like "Rivers is too inexperienced and will throw 6 interceptions"

We just want all (and I do mean ALL) of your Bolt fans who've come here here and invaded our board back here on Sunday night. That's all we ask! Rest assured, we'll all be here (it's our board!) - we want to see how well you guys take loss after the crap you've been posting here.

That's all we ask....

Here you go.

San Diego is a damn good team. I will have no shame if NE does not win their matchup this weekend. But NE has played teams that are just as good or better in their recent past and know what it takes to bring one down. You will be surprised when NE takes some of SD's haymakers and stays on their feet.

Here you go.

San Diego is a damn good team. I will have no shame if NE does not win their matchup this weekend. But NE has played teams that are just as good or better in their recent past and know what it takes to bring one down. You will be surprised when NE takes some of SD's haymakers and stays on their feet.

if you read that thread you will see my posts proving your theories incorrect. your point is null.

And why not? Just because you said so? We all acknowledge LT is a great RB but he is still human. Well maybe if Marty dips LT in pig grease it'll be impossible to tackle him, but until then I'll take my chances with the Pats front 7. LT, say hello to Vince Wilfork.

BTW are you also forgetting that the SD Oline has to open running lanes first? I think the Pats will have the matchup advantage of our front 7 against your front 5. GO ahead and underestimating our team's DL, but they are a huge reason why the Pats win the battle of the trenches.

I said next year since I think teams will need to spend the winter watching more film...and he seems to be on a roll...plus, the trouble will not be on the inside, but the outside, from what I have read on Tomlinson.

And the our/your references are misplaced, though--I am a NE fan, not a charger booster. Our team's DL is superb.

We just want all (and I do mean ALL) of your Bolt fans who've come here here and invaded our board back here on Sunday night. That's all we ask! Rest assured, we'll all be here (it's our board!) - we want to see how well you guys take loss after the crap you've been posting here.

That's all we ask....

Ahahahaha.. I will be here... Thats a promise.

As soon as I read the original post, I was thinking "Now, no one go over there and be like those Charger trolls..."

A few points on the argument:
1-The Pats front 7 is the best in football, but some people would certainly take the Chargers or Bears front 7's over ours. It is just a matter of preference. Both are extremely good though.
2- The schedule issue. Someone there brought up the fact that none of the teams we played on the road (other than the Jets) ended the season above .500. While this is true, you have to look at how good they were when we played them. The Bengals were a unanimous top 5 team until we destroyed them. The Vikings were actually my NFC Super Bowl pick they were playing so well until we played them. Green Bay even was a win or two away from being in the playoff hunt when we played them, and Lambeau is far from an easy place to play.

Just some food for thought :)

Yeah righ, the Pats have the best front 7....

Umm...

Vince Wilfork
Ty Warren
Richard Seymour

all first rounders, one hall of famer, and two all-pro caliber players

Tedy Bruschi
Mike Vrabel
Roosevelt Colvin
Tully Banta-Cain

two all-pro caliber players (one in Canton?), one great rusher, and one up and coming youngster

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't get much better then that... all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back