PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You think our guys played bad? How about the Raiders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I have been watching the NFL for 28 years now and I must say that the performance of the boys in silver and black was the most repulsive,disgusting looking game plan I have ever seen,There are guys on that team with talent but none showed up last night...I truly think the Ohio State Buckeyes could have beaten Oakland last night,at least played tight with them for awhile..The QB gets sacked 9 times and on top of that Porter is doing a fist pump each times Brooks goes down?...That is something you may never see again,Rare to see,and the performance may have been the worst of all time.Our 1990 Patriots looked like World Champs compared to Oakland last night....Point is just when you are worried about our WR situation and of our lousy play on sunday,just look at last nights game performance by Oakland and realize just how lucky we are to be Patriots fans and not have to look at a long season as obviously those guys in California will be going through....So cheer up and move on..It's all good!

Damn - I was hoping for some teams to step up in that division and take the broncos down a notch or two. its looking like its going to have to be SD.

I fell asleep and missed the game except for the first few plays where LT was running all over the place. LOL. raiders are pathetic

PATRIOT64 said:
I have been watching the NFL for 28 years now and I must say that the performance of the boys in silver and black was the most repulsive,disgusting looking game plan I have ever seen,There are guys on that team with talent but none showed up last night...I truly think the Ohio State Buckeyes could have beaten Oakland last night,at least played tight with them for awhile..The QB gets sacked 9 times and on top of that Porter is doing a fist pump each times Brooks goes down?...That is something you may never see again,Rare to see,and the performance may have been the worst of all time.Our 1990 Patriots looked like World Champs compared to Oakland last night....Point is just when you are worried about our WR situation and of our lousy play on sunday,just look at last nights game performance by Oakland and realize just how lucky we are to be Patriots fans and not have to look at a long season as obviously those guys in California will be going through....So cheer up and move on..It's all good!

I agree.Last nights game was a sad sight.I feel kind of bad for Art Shell.He looked completely lost out there.The NFL is a much different place now then it was 10-15 years ago.It certainly was weird seeing Joey Porter cheering that Brooks kept getting said.I don't want him on this team at all.Doesn't seem much like a team player at all.
On a side note..I think Ladanian Tomlinson.When he is done in the NFL Will be in the top 4 all time if he keeps running so damn well.He is averaging 1400 yards a season through his first 5 years.....

I agree...I had to turn it off when they ran into the Chargers kicker for a penalty.

It was a sweet game to watch if your the kind of low life who dislikes the Raiders with a passion born 30 years ago and several years of living in the area. I'm that kind of guy! :D

Heck, maybe we *should* just bite the bullet and give them Matt Cassel for a first and a second. :D

Box_O_Rocks said:
It was a sweet game to watch if your the kind of low life who dislikes the Raiders with a passion born 30 years ago and several years of living in the area. I'm that kind of guy! :D

As am I....They have to be the odds on favorite to hear the new commish utter the words,"with the first pick in the 2007 draft, the Oakland Raiders select...."

Commitment to excrement. The Silver and Crap.

Hell, you'd think Shell could teach Gallery some good offensive line tactics, that guy looked horrible. He looks like Tony Mandarich out there. Big bust so far.

Did it seem to anyone Art shell was just a spectator during that game. They cut to him every 2 mins and he was always just standing there looking dazed and confused. IF the pats ever play as bad as the raiders, i am pretty sure Bill would be getting in some peoples faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots