PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You tell them Tedy!!! $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Bru leaves ESPN before this is over. Bru is a true Patriot. Gotta love #54.

Espn radio interviewing Warren Moon......they give him stats on what he thinks of the fact that the Patriots are so much better than other teams at not fumbling. ....his response was I think their better coached to be better prepared for that type of stuff...they give him the numbers again, pointing out how good they are in rain not fumbling (obviously Trying to sway him) and he said I'd like to see Seattle's numbers their pretty darn good with not fumbling and they play
in alot of wet weather also. (He seemed to be saying it's good coaching and that's it) so what did they do switch.the subject instantly!!! I swear it was like once they realized he wasn't going to blast the Patriots as cheaters they didn't want him talking about it. Makes me sick.

There are just certain opinions about the New England Patriots out there because somebody’€™s team got beat. Marty Hurney, your team got beat. That’€™s all it us. Move on. But you want to talk about and you want to bring it up because you need some reason why as to why you were beat. But this is the reason why: you were outcoached and you were outplayed.

Awesome

Oh and before they let him go he said hey guys let not talk about this deflated football crap this week, there's much more important stuff in this world. So much respect he pointed that out and didn't take the bait to bash the pats.

I hope Tedy makes rounds in radio row. Very few pro pats people have been heard from.

Sounds like hes pissed having to listen to the idiots he has to work with. it would be something if he just stood up told them what he thinks and walked off the set. He wouldn't be un-employed for long.

havent seen bruschi on espn at all this week. lol

any way can we talk about the actual game? do the mods do anything on this site? clean this place up, put all of the deflate gate threads into one single thread...

we need to stop lynch!!

I hope Tedy makes rounds in radio row. Very few pro pats people have been heard from.
Oddly enough they mentioned that Tedy was banned from their show, but he banned himself they said because he didn't like either what they were saying or their questions.

I really miss Bruschi on this team sometimes. He's the only reason I'll try to catch NFL Live from time to time. The rest of the network...meh.

Oddly enough the next person (not sure who their talking to) but their talking the somethings fishy line....and guess what they keep talking to him about it. I've heard alot about espn hating patriots and wow I didn't realize just how bad this was until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back