PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Should Watch Bruschi Destroy The Spygate Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruschi was on the Cheatriots teams.... Of course he's going to defend them.

Poor little Jills fan...:( Was it cheating when the Redskins, Giants and Cowboys sent your team packing 4 straight years too?:D

I think that Mangini blew a golden opportunity to set things right with the Patriot Nation. All he had to do was say that they were also filming the Patriot's coaches. It is a known fact that the Patriots stopped a Jets employee from taping during the playoffs the previous year. If Mangini came clean and admitted that they were doing the same thing, I think that most Patriot fans would let by gones be by gones. Matt Walsh (another rat) even admitted that he and the Jets videotaping guy would stand side by side and point at each others sideline.
Mangini an't set things straight. If he admitted filming, the media would have just thrown it back at BB (after all, where did he learn it from?).

Everyone fan, media member and player alreayd has made up their mind on this matter and no amount of proof one way or another is going to convinve them until enough time has passed and BB/TB aren't in the league anymore. Sad, but apparently true (and that doesn't mean i want them gone).

This is one of top 3 dumbest posts of all time.

LOl.......so they weren't cheating? they didn't intentionally break any rules?

they were penalized for NO reason?

what's worse? not caring if your team did cheat or refusing to acknowledge the fact that they did?

i'd like to know why espn won't explain how the pats used the tapes to cheat.

oh and yeah, at least no pats players have sliced their wives and innocent bystanders heads off.

i'd like to know why espn won't explain how the pats used the tapes to cheat.

oh and yeah, at least no pats players have sliced their wives and innocent bystanders heads off.

they didn't have to.......the act is what was penalized, not the potential for damage

they didn't have to.......the act is what was penalized, not the potential for damage

Trying to argue spygate with a you is like banging my head off a cement block over and over. You have your opinion, I have mine. Go away troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back