PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Pats Fans Are Horrible, A Total Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't see the difference between disagreeing with someones argument and, as a mod telling someone they have no right to post their opinion based on silly and arbitrary reasons known only to you, then you need to go back to mod school. Certainly no one here agrees with you.

Like I said, you're better than that .... part of the solution .... part of the problem.

R

1) Of course the OP has every right to post what he did. If he didn't - - I would've deleted his post in a millisecond. Yes, I disagreed with it - -vehemently - - but if he had no right in posting it it wouldn't be up still, would it? So your point is completely bald.

2) "Certainly no one here agrees with you". Huh?

denverpatsfan
Michigan Dave
sebman 2112
Patriotic Fervor
Spacecrime
SaCaCh
Godef
VCJ Patriot
Patriot_in_Ny
Patriots Reign
Brian Pat
fleabassist1
Ishdul
Michael
Patriot64
jct
Spiritof76
IceCold Bruschi
NYCPatsfan
Bella*chick

That's a whole lot of "no one" to you, I guess.

:mad: This is coming from a pats fan, I am not a troll..

I was with you guys reading the gameday threads and have never seen such bandwagoner fans in my life, I dont have time to re-paste all the posts but some of the stuff I read was a Utter joke, the sad part is some of the people posting had 300+ posts..

After the colts scored their first 3pts, Here were some of the comments

"We are finished, NE is a total joke right now"
"This game is done, I am turning off the TV,"
"We look horrible, this looks like a blowout"

After the 13-7 trailing at halftime I read..
"I knew we werent for real, this team is looking like frauds"
"Well, we are lucky the score isnt 30-7, this team disgusts me"
"16-0 my butt, we'll be lucky to make it to the playoffs if we keep playing like this"

9minutes to go in the 4th quarter I read a few like this...

"We are done, put it in the bag, maybe next year guys, what a game"
"We got robbed by the refs, and maybe this team isnt as good as we thought, im giving up on this game, we arent that good"
"this is a horrible game:(, I always knew we were good, but I knew if we played the colts it would show our true colors, oh well, maybe the offseason trades werent the key"

You guys are ******** pathetic, you sound like a bunch of whining bandwagon piece of crap fans, you true Pats fans should be digusted by having such fake fairweather fans on this board..what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The game was not over yet!!!! And all you jackass fair-weather fans who have already given up, I don't want to see any celebrating from you when the Pats mount the comeback...you just don't give up mid-game on your team, that's complete BS.

They've played a bad game, plain and simple. It's bad timing for the poor performance, but such is life and guess what: even if they were to lose they'll be in the playoffs. Stop this crybaby ****, I'm sick of everyone giving up.
I will say it is unfair to think that this is most of the Pats fan base but thankfully I don't read the game threads, especially from games we lost.

If some of those quotes you posted were true then it is a little sickening. How could anybody have the gall to say this stuff when the 2007 Patriots are one of the best teams we've ever seen. 45 minutes of average play and people start to panic. Are some of us that god damn spoiled? That they'd go crazy and cry when something finally isn't perfect?

I will say it is unfair to think that this is most of the Pats fan base but thankfully I don't read the game threads, especially from games we lost.

If some of those quotes you posted were true then it is a little sickening. How could anybody have the gall to say this stuff when the 2007 Patriots are one of the best teams we've ever seen. 45 minutes of average play and people start to panic. Are some of us that god damn spoiled? That they'd go crazy and cry when something finally isn't perfect?

As I mentioned, there are some people in those threads that are knee jerk and shoot from the hip depending on what is happening at that moment.

Hell, if you recall there were some that wanted to cut Rodney and fire BB when the news was first released about their situation. None of those people are saying that now or even a week after.

That is one reason I don't post during the game. With my mind set during a game, I could go off on them real fast. I usually read them a few hours after and chuckle. If we lose I usually don't read them at all. That is what I suggest others to do who know what those game threads are like.

People get emotional when things go bad. It doesn't make them any less of a fan. One thing I'm tired of is the holier than thou people who get to decide how a Pats fan should act.

:mad:
You guys are ******** pathetic, you sound like a bunch of whining bandwagon piece of crap fans, you true Pats fans should be digusted by having such fake fairweather fans on this board..what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The game was not over yet!!!! And all you jackass fair-weather fans who have already given up, I don't want to see any celebrating from you when the Pats mount the comeback...you just don't give up mid-game on your team, that's complete BS.

They've played a bad game, plain and simple. It's bad timing for the poor performance, but such is life and guess what: even if they were to lose they'll be in the playoffs. Stop this crybaby ****, I'm sick of everyone giving up.

If the game thread on the board makes you fell this way, I suggest you stay out of the chatroom -:)

Okay, someone show me where in that gameday thread anyone said this. Or any of the quotes that this guy is paraphrasing.

There's only fraud around here.

I was with you guys reading the gameday threads and have never seen such bandwagoner fans in my life, I dont have time to re-paste all the posts but some of the stuff I read was a Utter joke, the sad part is some of the people posting had 300+ posts..

"16-0 my butt, we'll be lucky to make it to the playoffs if we keep playing like this"

"We got robbed by the refs, and maybe this team isnt as good as we thought, im giving up on this game, we arent that good"
"this is a horrible game:(, I always knew we were good, but I knew if we played the colts it would show our true colors, oh well, maybe the offseason trades werent the key"

happens all the time, last year people were saying brady should be benched because he is washed up and matt castle needs to be playing because he is the future

This select bunch of comments came from two (alleged) fans of an 8-0 team....after the first defensive and offensive series! :rolleyes:

danny88 said:
This is horrible

danny88 said:
Wow the pats look god awful

danny88 said:
The pats are going to get killed if the keep playing this way

phoeniz111 said:
The Pats are going to have to score on every possession to hang in there today sadly

phoenix111 said:
Colts just seem to want it more

danny88 said:
Unreal. I mean honestly

phoenix111 said:
The only hope I have right now is that the early emotion of playing at home will wear off soon. Otherwise, I'm not sure the Patriots even made the trip

Both remain strangely silent after the missed FG by AV.

A bit later (ie the very next possession)

danny88 said:
Hahahahahah The Pats Are ******* Terrible Right Now. I Mean Holy ****

phoenix111 said:
Over.

10 chars

phoenix111 said:
I love all the money that was shelled out for AD to just sit out the Colts game. Brilliant.

On the goal-line of the Colts, about to score.

danny88 said:
This is ugly

TD Randy Moss 7-3 Patriots.

These 'emotional' fans will be over the moon, right?

Wrong.

In response to a question by another poster - 'will the whining now stop?'

danny88 said:
No because the pats d and o line are getting clobbered.

Pretty emotional right there. These are real fans, people.

danny88 said:
I dont think whining over the play of the pats d in this game is unwarrented. The colts are minus some key players here.

danny88 said:
I know but you cannot deny the colts are moving it at will. Listen bro.. I dont drink the koolaid. I love my pats. The defense looks like ****

7-3 up and we still waiting for our first positive comment from 'emotional fan' danny88.

Strangely silent through the Randy Moss TD, Phoenix rejoins the discussion.

phoenix111 said:
Same pass plays that beat us in January.

These emotional fans must have been ALL OVER the Hobbs P.I. call, right?

Nope. Total silence.

Hmm Phoenix is back.

phoenix111 said:
Matt Light is Garbage.

danny88 said:
I forgot if you call out the pats play we are insane. Facts are the pats do not look good at all. O line getting clobbered, d getting run over.

Cannot believe we are winning

Brady 1st INT.

phoenix111 said:
Ball Game.

danny88 said:
Holy **** Are You Kidding Meeeeeee

Still 7-6 up.

danny88 said:
This is pathetic. I cannot belive this football team came into indy playing this way

13-6 Colts.

phoenix111 said:
Now that will seal it. I hope the Pats enjoy their bye week.

danny88 said:
Can you please shut up. The pats have played the worst football of the entire year vs a team minus 4 key starters. You are a total assclown if you think people are not going to get upset over this terrible play

2nd half.

phoenix111 said:
All I can do is laugh, just nothing that can be done. Here comes another score.

Rodney INT. These emotional fans will love that, right?

Wrong. Total silence.

phoenix111 said:
Coaching gets an F so far.

phoenix111 said:
Manning's pass protection is amazing. Too bad ours isn't like that.

2nd Brady INT.

Response? Laughing.

phoenix111 said:
HAHAAHAH Book it. Done.

55 yarsd Moss catch.

Silence.

TD Patriots . 20-17 Colts.

More silence.

Apart from.

phoenix111 said:
No AD all day.

phoenix111 said:
Thank God, finally holding called on the Colts.

1st positive post of the day.

TD Patriots 24-20.

Silence.

Colvin fumble return.

3rd down conversion by Welker.

Silence.

So there you have it, emotional fans who are all over the board when things are going wrong.

They delight in the fact when we are 100% on our game - the call games 'over' in after 1 offensive drive.

When we make a thrilling comeback they are nowhere to be seen.

I give you, Phoenix111 and Danny88 - two trolls outted.

(well i had to do soemthing with my working day) :p

Last edited:
When we make a thrilling comeback they are nowhere to be seen.

I give you, Phoenix111 and Danny88 - two trolls outted.

(well i had to do soemthing with my working day) :p

BUSTED!

Great detective work!

Bumping this in light of some of the posts going on in this week's game thread. Let's settle down.

It seems a lot of people forget (or perhaps they weren't fans back then), but the Patriots have a pretty good record in close games.

So what?

There are losers in every crowd, people who overreact to a lot of things.

You need to convince me right now that you're not one of them, because your reaction to this is just as bad.

It seems a lot of people forget (or perhaps they weren't fans back then), but the Patriots have a pretty good record in close games.
Ga-a-a-awd, why do you revive these old posts? I just realized I responded to it for the second time.

Ga-a-a-awd, why do you revive these old posts? I just realized I responded to it for the second time.

Haha, I'm actually the guilty party here.

I agree that doing the game time posting thing is dismal so I don't do it any more. If you don't enjoy it, you could stop doing it too.

I'm just saying...

well I am not making a generalization, so my fault for that..but Roballan a doctor to prescribe me drugs for making a point about a game that was yesterday? sounds like you were one of those idiot fans.

I didn't want to miss any of the game, but I was looking forward to posts like that. After threads like "two undefeated seasons in a row, yup I said it", reading a little humble pie would have been refreshing.

Sorry if I hurt the feelings of whoever started the 2 undefeateds in a row thread, but that is just a little immodest.:p

After we missed the fourth and 4, I saw at least three posts saying that the game was over. It was pretty pathetic. I can see losing the faith if we are in an impossible situation, but this was with about 7 minutes left and only down by 4.

ddotderek you are a moron!!!

Many of the posts in the game thread are posted to be humorous. Just because your teams board posts such things seriously doesn't mean we do the same here ... what a tool ... time to sweep the basement ****weed.

11-0.
figure9.jpg

Also, I shouldn't have responded to this obvious troll, but i have to admit I was looking forward to a bunch of frontrunners jumping off the cliff.

as long as we still win.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back