PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You open a bottle of Sam Adams and a Genie pops out ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking maybe I'm about to see "foul dinkum" defined at last... :eek:

Last edited:
I think that's "fair dinkum", mate...but then, I'm from Newport R.I., not Perth

Last edited:
He grants you 3 wishes of your choice for this upcoming NFL season for the Patriots or any team you want.

He tells you before you request your 3 wishes that you cannot ask for a SB victory for the Patriots or any team because his power is not that strong and can only be requested by a HIGHer authority :D

What 3 wishes do you ask him for?

(its the boring time of the offseason so give me a break on this weird thread,O.K? ;):D)

1) Football is played every day all year round

2) The sport is to be played by large-breasted topless women in thongs

3) I get a VIP pass to the locker room.

well yeah...a riduclous attempt at humor...oK...now I have ANOTHER question...WTF is a sports "jumper"?

Guernsey, Jersey, two little islands well-known for their pullovers (or jumpers) ... OK, forget about it...

well yeah...a riduclous attempt at humor...oK...now I have ANOTHER question...WTF is a sports "jumper"?
Fair dinkum mate :D. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to call it a sports jumper, sports apparel, a jersey or a guernsey...

One of these

70221912_w.jpg

He grants you 3 wishes of your choice for this upcoming NFL season for the Patriots or any team you want.

He tells you before you request your 3 wishes that you cannot ask for a SB victory for the Patriots or any team because his power is not that strong and can only be requested by a HIGHer authority :D

What 3 wishes do you ask him for?

(its the boring time of the offseason so give me a break on this weird thread,O.K? ;):D)

Two wishes are enough for me (bad karma to wish bad things on people, even the Rat or Wrecks). Keeping in mind that we are not allowed to wish for a win in the SB:

1) The Pats make the playoffs.

2) The Pats win the last game they play. :D

1. Brady returns to full health.

2. The defense displays 2003-2004 prowess.

3. The Jets get crushed by us twice this season, finish 1-15, and Tubby Wrecks is fired.

How the hell do you beat the Jets twice and they only end up with a 1-15 record?

1. The 1990 Bills get transported via time machine to open the season Monday night against the Pats.

2. Bills make the playoffs

3. Pats go 0-16

he means the Jets end up 1-15

maroon must be your favorite color

#1 - Everyone on the Pats stays healthy.
(if everyone stays healthy the wins will come by themselves)

#2 - For Brett Farve to finally and irrevocably GO AWAY! Maybe he could get caught up in a betting scandal or something and get a lifetime ban and a ban from the HOF.

#3 - For Gisele to have a nymphomaniac twin sister that really, really wants me...bad. :)

I think that's "fair dinkum", mate...but then, I'm from Newport R.I., not Perth

Yes, but I am on a seemingly-endless quest to determine if there is such a thing as "foul dinkum". I was sure Ausbacker was about to open a can of it :D

Last edited:
1. The 1990 Bills get transported via time machine to open the season Monday night against the Pats.

2. Bills make the playoffs

3. Pats go 0-16

[Jim E. Mora voice:]"Genie? GENIE?!?!?!"

I'm not sure even God could pull this bunch off! :D

Last edited:
Undefeated in regular season and postseason, A 2007-like season for Brady, and at least 3 receivers with 1000 yds receiving (Moss, Welker, Galloway).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes