PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You open a bottle of Sam Adams and a Genie pops out ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grants you 3 wishes of your choice for this upcoming NFL season for the Patriots or any team you want.

He tells you before you request your 3 wishes that you cannot ask for a SB victory for the Patriots or any team because his power is not that strong and can only be requested by a HIGHer authority :D

What 3 wishes do you ask him for?

(its the boring time of the offseason so give me a break on this weird thread,O.K? ;):D)

1. A louder stadium
2. Red seats stay filled
3. Make me the higher power forever:D:D:D:D:D

MV5BMTI3NTIzMzQzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzU1MTQ2._V1._SX360_SY400_.jpg

What were the rules again?

1) 0-16 Jets
2) 0-16 Colts
3) Patriots start out 18-0 (since I can't wish on game 19)

Though I might give up wish #1 or wish #2 and replace it with that "Megan Fox becomes my personal cheerleader" one. I doubt that the wife would go along with that, however.

1. No patriot injuries
2. No patriot injuries
3. Lions make it to the superbowl (so I can immediately go to vegas and place a $500 future on the lions making it to the superbowl)

It wouldn't be any fun if the outcome of games was interfered with so I'd get a little selfish here

1) Season tickets
2) Tickets to all the road games
3) Restraining orders against all the cheerleaders who will no doubt stalk me

No one's said: "That all my wishes from this day forward will come true???"

MV5BMTI3NTIzMzQzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzU1MTQ2._V1._SX360_SY400_.jpg

What were the rules again?

yup. John Hannah and Corey Dillon in their prime arrive at camp. You can keep the third one, won't need it.

1. Patriots stay healthy the whole season/playoffs.
2. Patriots defense is dominant and their OLBs emerge as pass rushing beasts.
3. Goodell gets fired and his replacement is appointed by Robert Kraft.

No one's said: "That all my wishes from this day forward will come true???"

Whenever someone is sharp enough to prohibit the "unlimited wishes" wish, I turn around and wish for all the powers of a genie with none of the restrictions :p

Last edited:
1.) another entertaining season of Patriots football.

2.) win all the games against my friend's teams

3.) another case of Sam Adams Boston Lager :)

Whenever someone is sharp enough to prohibit the "unlimited wishes" wish, I turn around and wish for all the powers of a genie with none of the restrictions :p

Those wishes backfire in hilarious and unexpected ways.

1. Patriots lead the league in sacks
2. Laurence Maroney leads the league in rushing
3. Shawn Crable leads the league in sacks

1. The Patriots to not lose a game for the entirity of the season and post-season.
2. Kate Beckinsale to rock up to my front door professing her love whilst wearing a Patriots guernsey.
3. No major injuries to key Patriot players.

1. The Patriots to not lose a game for the entirity of the season and post-season.
2. Kate Beckinsale to rock up to my front door professing her love for apple strudel whilst wearing a Patriots guernsey.
3. No major injuries to key Patriot players.

Good one. Thanks. Hi-five.

1) the Patriots win ever game they particpate in by more than the spread

2) Every Patriots game goes over the posted total while winning

3) the Jets lose every game by more than the spread.

Figure that gives you at least 48 - 0 in the regular season vs the number!!!! Through a couple of A+R's and parlay's and your set for the season!

Those wishes backfire in hilarious and unexpected ways.

I'll take my chances :D

And don't worry, I'll be sure to add "clone Kate Beckinsale" to my to-do list :D :D

Last edited:
Kate Beckinsale to rock up to my front door professing her love whilst wearing a Patriots guernsey.

Uh..forgive my ignorance but you want Kate to show up at your door wearing a cow?

Kate Beckinsale to rock up to my front door professing her love whilst wearing a Patriots guernsey.

Uh..forgive my ignorance but you want Kate to show up at your door wearing a cow?
That's either a ridiculously poor attempt at humour or your unaware that the alternative meaning is a sports jumper.

That's either a ridiculously poor attempt at humour or your unaware that the alternative meaning is a sports jumper.

well yeah...a riduclous attempt at humor...oK...now I have ANOTHER question...WTF is a sports "jumper"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes