PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You know you are a Pats Fan when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...when you see a drunk, passed out Jet fan in the middle of the street and you go over and take a dump in his open mouth, cross to the sidewalk, go into Dunkin' Donuts and get a coffee while you call the cops about some drunk passed out SHYThead lying in the road...

Squish the Fish means something (bonus if you still have a tee shirt).

You think it might have ended differently if Grogan had started.

You remember the Toilet Bowl.

You remember thinking that moving to CT is better for us than St Louis.

You think of 1976 as the good old days.

You remember that Foxboro is NOT the house that Brady built.

You know what the "elephant' position is.

You remember a great 8th round draft choice.

199 has a special meaning.

A snow plow coming out to the field brings a smile.

The name "Mosi" being a smile to your face.

You thank the good Lord every night that Kraft bought the team.

I didn't start watching the Pats or football until 2001:

Your favorite team wins three out of the first four seasons you see. No biggie.

Your team never posts a losing record ever.

There's never a quarterback controversy.

Your team goes to the superbowl just about every other year on average.

The two times your team misses the playoffs is due to tiebreaker rules, with one 11-5 team being a historical miss.

It's the end of April and you already know there will still be football next January.

You figure it is natural to watch the best QB and best coach play the game year after year.

You don't hate the Jets as much as feel sorry for them. Same with the Dolphins and Bills.

Your favorite sex position is one where you can watch the game too......and you stop yourself from yelling BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you let your 10 year old wear a Tom Brady jersey to school in suburban Philadelphia on "Eagles Pride Day" the Friday before SB 39 when everyone was supposed to wear Eagles jerseys......and he's the only one out of 600 not wearing green.......

OMG, this is lunacy. I lived in Bucks County and had my then 3 year old in a Brady Jersey at church function and I got grief. Although I will say in '03/'04 after every win he wore his Brady Jersey to daycare, that would be like 21 games in a row....

...when you see a drunk, passed out Jet fan in the middle of the street and you go over and take a dump in his open mouth, cross to the sidewalk, go into Dunkin' Donuts and get a coffee while you call the cops about some drunk passed out SHYThead lying in the road...

Omfg I died reading this lol!

On every math test you always insist 12 > 18.

You're part of the Patriot-razzi and hound any reporter to death on their blogs and twitter should they dare say something bad about the team or a team member.

-Your favorite color is Patriot blue
-You know what "flying Elvis" means
-Pete Carrol and Bill Parcells were not your best coaches
-you have a shopping mall at your stadium
-You don't have to freak out when you lose a pro bowl player
-When the NFL conspires to bring your team down
-When the NFL changes the rules because your team made others look bad
-When "They hate us, cuz they ain't us" and they're "Peanut butter and jealous"
-Everyone else hates your QB and Coach, but you know they would bust a nut if they got them
-When it's ok if your wife wants Tom Brady

...you wear your vintage Belichick Hoodie on the streets of Manhattan.
...your 12 year old kid is standing in the snow on the lawn in front of your midtown Manhattan apartment building screaming "Patriots" at the top of his lungs about 10 minutes after Butler's pick.

Last edited:
...you're still mad at Ditka for rubbing it in the Pats' faces by letting the Fridge score in SB XX.

...you think "Ben Dreith" is a four letter word.

...you know you shouldn't wish evil on anyone, but you will admit that you did on Jack Tatum.

...you've never quite forgiven John Madden for saying the Pats should play for overtime in SB XXXVI, but you kind of forgive him for admitting his mistake a few minutes later by saying "what Tom Brady just did gives me goosebumps."

...the first thing you thought when the Tuck call went the Pats way was "25 years is a long time to wait for payback."

You are just too much...
:)

I apologize for the graphic nature of that post, Deb. Sometimes my inner feelings bubble up to the surface in displays like that. That being said, I'd post it again. There is no ring in hell low enough for that entire organization to burn in for all eternity.

Or that that there's someone **** face drunk laying in the middle of the road

Oh, where to start...
1) you attend opening day in the new stadium even though you are 7 mos. pregnant with twins and it is 90+ degrees out, then you proceed to hit the fans in front of you in the head with your giant belly every time you get up to use the ladies room because of all the water you drank...(totally worth it)
2) you scare your mother (who is staying with you to help watch those twins) half to death jumping around the room, screaming and doing cartwheels when Tom Brady throws a bomb to Troy Brown in Miami in OT to win it after Miami misses TWO late FGs...(totally worth it)(still my favorite Pats moment!)
3) those little twins (now young kids), upon learning that their November birthday falls on a Sunday one year, cry and complain that, "this will be the worst birthday ever!" because Mom will be too busy watching football...(sorry kids!)
4) you stretch the budget and your spouse's patience year after year to renew your Pats season tickets even though your spouse would have given them up about 5 years ago now...(totally worth it)
5) you stretch the budget and your spouse's patience every time the Pats make the Super Bowl since 2001 and go, despite this last time when he refused (REFUSED!! how dare he :)) to go with you, and you went anyway, and boy are you glad you did!
6) you now have now indoctrinated at least one of your kids to be as fanantical a fan as you are (and are still working on the other 3)
7) you put up with your spouse and kids complaining that they don't like to sit with you at games because you are too loud (Archie Bunker raspberry)
8) you totally overspend on your Pats addiction but you don't care...(totally worth it).

I could go on, but you get the idea...(totally worth it).

This is how I see TFB

Patriots.jpg

Every year you hear the same thing from bills and jets fans....this is the year....

You know you're a Pats fan when your division rival has never won more games than you in the regular season since the start of 2001.

You know WTF Hector Lingo is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back