PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You know whats funny about all this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayAreaPatsFan

On the Roster
Reaction score
If for some reason Bill Belichick has to leave the Patriots how long do you think Bill Belichick will be out of a job ? Those same teams and fans that are viciously attacking the patriots as cheaters will be falling over each other to hire this guy. They may not say so now, but trust me, he won't be out of a job for very long.

And another thing, if all we Patriots Fans are so ready to lynch him before he even respons to the allegations he has probably started thinking screw this, I am outta here, how would you like to be facing a tanned Bill Belichick in a Miami Dolphins hoodie with a chip on his shoulder twice a year.

If for some reason Bill Belichick has to leave the Patriots how long do you think Bill Belichick will be out of a job ? Those same teams and fans that are viciously attacking the patriots as cheaters will be falling over each other to hire this guy. They may not say so now, but trust me, he won't be out of a job for very long.

And another thing, if all we Patriots Fans are so ready to lynch him before he even respons to the allegations he has probably started thinking screw this, I am outta here, how would you like to be facing a tanned Bill Belichick in a Miami Dolphins hoodie with a chip on his shoulder twice a year.

This is the stupidest post to have come out of this entire situation. Belicheck is not going to be forced out. The only people lynching Belicheck are media people with their own agenda. Belicheck isn't going to willingly leave the franchise he has poised to win another two or three Superbowls. Back away from the cliff...

Bigdgp,
first of all i did not say he was going to be forced out, I said "if for some reason he would have to leave". The point I was trying to make is that all those fans from other teams that are gleefully bashing about how Belichick is a cheater would love to have him on their team.

As for the other point you mentioned that the only people trying to lynch him are media, have you been reading this messagboard ?? There seems to be an awful lots of fans here dumping on him.

"In Belichick we trust"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back