Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Goodell takes the Pats' draft picks...

Bans Brady for 4 games...

The league office hounds the crap out of BB, Brady and the Pats...

Moron loser fans from other teams call the Pats cheaters...

The whole thing could really p*ss me off. But I've reached the point where...

I don't give a damn.

You know BB will find one or two undrafted gems... we'll be healthy to start the season... the offense is friggin' LOADED... and the defense will make plays.

Pats go 3-1 or 4-0... and all the naysayers will be even MORE agitated.

Winning... it will make EVERYTHING that much f****** sweeter.

:D

(rant off)

If the Pats can go 2-2 against that opening schedule, they'll be fine. Not having a near complete turd of a draft like they had in 2014 would certainly help. It would be nice to get a day one rookie contributor at a position of need (like RB) to ease the transition to JAG.

Just trying to imagine the pressure that will be on the Cardinals that Sunday night if Brady isn't playing...and the ferocity with which the Patriots will be playing...and the mind games that Belichick will play the week before...maybe he'll get the word out that they're teaching Garoppolo to dab...

Just trying to imagine the pressure that will be on the Cardinals that Sunday night if Brady isn't playing...and the ferocity with which the Patriots will be playing...and the mind games that Belichick will play the week before...maybe he'll get the word out that they're teaching Garoppolo to dab...
This year is an absolute us v them. More than last year.

It will be fun to hear the haters rant after winning SB 51. They will swear the Pats cheated again with all eyes on them. :rolleyes:

I want to hear an upsurge in strokes, and the doctors to tell the patients: "Get over it" :p

Well, last years start resulted in.........HeadsetGate accusations.
Mmmm, I.... wonder.... what..... this... years.... gate....will.... be.:rolleyes:

How about, They win too much even with a back up QB Gate.:D

starting out 2-2 isnt the end of the world.

then tom returns and rapes the **** out of the browns!!!

starting out 2-2 isnt the end of the world.

then tom returns and rapes the **** out of the browns!!!

Casual rape joke aside, how satisfying is it really going to be if/when we beat the Browns?

Hey, when TFB went down due to a cheap shot on his knee, Cassel came in and led the team to an 11-5 season. In fact, the Pats would've made it to the playoffs if that fat frikkin' Favre hadn't fallen back on his typical self and thrown a pick to lose that Jets game.

I honestly believe that Alladin has much more skill than Cassel, and he most certainly has more talent to throw to or hand off to than Cassel had. I know folks are talking about 2-2, but I could realistically see New England going 4-0.

Not only would being undefeated be sweet going into week 5 with the return of TFB, but it'd be even sweeter watching the talking heads,mediots and reportards imploding over the whole situation.

Still and all, Brady's suspension isn't a done deal yet and I won't believe it happens until I see it.

Healthy, HAVE TO STAY HEALTHY. They were a field goal away from the SB, with tons of key guys on IR. If they get blessed with good health, they will be VERY hard to stop, even in the first 4 games.

I am past all of it ...

Not letting the NFL take away my enjoyment of the team / game.

Watching the draft and doing everything the same as before = I win and the Patriots win.

to each his own ... my P.O.V. is the NFL wins by dampening Patriot fans enthusiasm for the team and game.

Brady needs to have the season of a lifetime when he comes back. 3500+ yards and 32+ TDs while going 12-0 in the process, along with winning every significant MVP award. I have no doubts we are winning the trophy this year. If i was an NFL player, I can't imagine there is a greater motivation than this. People can call our organization cheaters and shady all they want, but they'll have to watch us win the Superbowl too.

The "Patriots 2016 FU Tour" will commence in Arizona and end in Houston on Feb. 5, despite the NFL's best effort to sabotage this Roger will have to give the Trophy to MVP Tom Brady..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back