Welcome to PatsFans.com

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by TheSolderKing, Jun 7, 2011.

1. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pro-Lifers, NEO-CONS, Religion in politics and TEA-BAGGERS

I am OUTRAGED w/ the NEO-CONS. What they stand for is NOT the Republican way as it should be. Ronald Reagan where are you? He was PERFECT other then his PRO-LIFE stance and his new FAITH in god for surviving a shooting early on during his presidency.

I quote

"During his father's burial at the Reagan Presidential Library, Ron Reagan described the former president as "a deeply, unabashedly religious man," but said his father "never made the fatal mistake of so many politicians - wearing his faith on his sleeve to gain political advantage." ... "True, after he was shot and nearly killed early in his presidency he came to believe that God had spared him in order that he might do good. But he accepted that as a responsibility, not a mandate. And there is a profound difference," Ron Reagan said of his father".

If you look @ Christianity today it has governed politics and has become pragmatic in the agendas of the GOP. The only Non-Protestant President JFK, who in fact was a Catholic was shot and killed by a government agency who later masqueraded the TRUTH w/ the MAGIC BULLET theory. Ironic how the car Kennedy was in was immediately DISASSEMBLED (hmmmm":confused:
    My point is RELIGION is SYNONYMOUS w/ POLITICS and the GOP is balls deep when it pertains to religious circumstances. cough pro-life cough

CHURCH and STATE need to be separated. All of you that are against the PATRIOT ACT because you see it as an INVASION of privacy are ignorant to the FACT that CHURCH and STATE were said to be SEPARATED from each other and clearly that is NOT happening in the USA. The fundamental LIBERTIES and the SEPARATION of Church and State happened b/c of those same ppl you defend for CREATING those RIGHTS. Ironic isn't it?

contrary to the belief of basic liberties is the FACT that the Christian CHURCH governs POLITICS more prominently on the Right Wing than the LEFT. This religiousness has swayed me away from the Elephant b/c Dumbo really isn't Obama, Harry; it is actually the GOP campaign that CRUSADES for JESUS CHRIST as they incorporate RELIGION into their foolish scheme. I hope a LIBERAL wins every election from now on unless the NEO-CONS sway away from their relentless Church Fueled MANDATES within the Politics of the United States of America, which SHOULD have SEPARATION between Church and State.

What is the mandate of the GOP Christian Crusades today??? Who got shot and received some calling from God as he spared life with his omnipotent powers?

you Anti-Patriot's you rebels that hate the ACT are contradicting yourselves if you buy into this religious conflagration meta-morphing political policy w/ Jesus Christ and the BIBLE. Your basic liberties given bye the founders declared the 2 parties need to be SEPARATE. They however are NOT.

this man agrees w/ me.

YouTube - ‪You Know What Really Grinds My Gears‬‏

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +707 / 20 / -30

Do not watch you tube videos.. Breitbart taught me never to believe anything like this, due to editing issues..

Without regard, what grinds my gears is the blind love Ronald Reagan and how wonderful he was.. he was a an ok actor, and just another politician.. not some type of diety.

Consider:
    The Iran Contra Scandal, if he this happened today he would have been impeached
    The Iranian Hostages, he negotiated with Iran in the summer prior to his election and when he was coronated they were automatically released, coincidence???
    Two tax increases
    Started the massive Budget Deficits..

3. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It is Peter Griffin from Family Guy relax cheech :cool:

people like me swing the vote Darryl Dawg.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011