PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You know we are having a great draft when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts fans worry about the Patriots the way Red Sox fans worry about the Yankees.

Hoodie said:
Colts fans worry about the Patriots the way Red Sox fans worry about the Yankees.

It is delicious that Indy fans are saying the Patriots defense sucks (irony) and the fact that Maroney was picked just to stick it to the Colts. At least some of them realize the Colts parade has passed them by.

I counted 6, not counting the two complaing about Addai. :D

Youre thread reminds me of something I was going to post but my intentions got lost in the excitement, along with my my computer being really slow. I think the Colts are grasping at straws by drafting Addai in the first. This is definitely a draft for need as opposed to value, and a bad one at that. Addai is solid, but if they think he is going to replace James they are sorely mistaken.

Last edited:
Hoodie said:
Yes. It's actually the ultimate compliment!

My favorite is the poll: "Who got the better RB: the Pats(ies) or the Colts?"

We're winning 6 to 1. :D

Jacky Roberts said:
It is delicious that Indy fans are saying the Patriots defense sucks (irony) and the fact that Maroney was picked just to stick it to the Colts. At least some of them realize the Colts parade has passed them by.

Yup, BB and Pioli are in the war room thinking about what picks will hurt the Colts most. Poor diluted Colts fans.

My favorite part was whena poster says he knows the Pats were only trying to stick it to the Colts by draftiing Maroney because no mock drafts had them taking him. Wow. That is possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

zippo59 said:
My favorite part was whena poster says he knows the Pats were only trying to stick it to the Colts by draftiing Maroney because no mock drafts had them taking him. Wow. That is possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
My favorite post was the one where someone said the Colts got a "championship" back but the Patriots got a "non-championship" back. (Was Addai there when LSU won the title 4 years ago?) Anyway, for whatever reason, that's what the moron said.

I really wanted to fire back, you mean like you have a non-championship QB and we have a triple-championship one? (But I couldn't post in the indystar forum.)

My favorite was :

Re: Patriots taking Maroney is one big SMILE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys it is a little sad you are talking about who the Patriots picked more than who the Colts are picking.

Wow, a lot of morons over there. Why are they obsessed with imaginary "gaping holes" in our defense.

jczxohn1 said:
I counted 6, not counting the two complaing about Addai. :D

Addai was a massive reach in Round one. Many drafts had us taking him @ the 52.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back