Welcome to PatsFans.com

You ignored this NEM!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mgcolby, Apr 25, 2006.

1. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Nem, can you explain something else to me? You are jewish, correct? So how can you come on here and b!tch about racism and discrimination but yet support the Palistinians and Iran, two countries who openly state "death to all jews"? Would that not be the equivalent of supporting the Nazi's?
  2. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

You have responded to other posts, where are you NEM?
  3. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

In his simple mind, he believes that if you're against anti-dubya, then you certainly must be pro-Iran or pro-Palestinian.

That would be funny were it not a fact that the man in the white house is so equally simple minded.
  4. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Alright NEM you post way to much and I got tired of searching this morning, I have one thread in mind but I can't find it. Hell it took 6 pages to get to the beginning of April.
  5. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Nope, don't think that at all, but way to contribute your two cents.
  6. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Well then explain why you think he's pro-Iran or pro-Palestinian. Until I understand this, then my explanation is the most reasonable at this point. You're on the clock.
  7. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Who am I drafting?

Did you not just read the explanation above?

I'll even ignore the Iran says "stick it bush" thread that he started. There was a thread a while back that brought up the Isreal Palestine issue, I just got tired of looking for it. I would rather concede to being wrong then continue searching for it. It isn't worth it.
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

mgcolby, there are a lot of levels of sympathy. I have a lot of sympathy for the Palestinians and believe they should have a state, yet support Israel and oppose Hamas. I don't think we should attack Iran and think the nuclear issue shoudl be a disarmament issue. Rationally speaking, Iran has as much right to nuclear arms as we do, but naturally we don't want to change a balance of power that favors us and our allies. I think nuclear arms, wherever they are, are a disaster waiting to happen.
  9. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I think they should have their own country too, but they need to stop bombing buses in Israel. They need to denounce all terrorist ties and tendencies and commit to legitimate talks with Israel. Iran having nukes would be a nightmare. They have a President who is obviously set on having nukes and he is talking tough right now because he knows the US is not in a position to attack him militarily. But he is obviously overlooking Israel; I would not be shocked to see them bomb Iran to keep them from getting nukes. Right or wrong Israel cannot afford for Iran to have nukes either, would you want to see the next bus bomb in Israel be nuclear?
    I completely agree with your last sentence, remember the main part of my duty at the Pentagon was to keep the nuclear communications systems up and running. We did excercises nightly that basically destroyed the world in an hour. Not cool stuff!
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

Why are so many American Jews against the War On Terror especially those in the Mainstream Media and those in the Entertainment world.
    America is at war with and is killing "Terrorist Muslims", these Terrorist Muslims want Israel Destroyed, wiped from the face of the earth, these savages want all Jews DEAD.

Why are so many Jewish Americans against the war on terror, America is the only "True Friend" the Jewish people have in the whole world.
    :bricks: Isn't it strange?
  11. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Because the current crop of leaders has no idea what fighting terror means. We're not against the War on Terror, we're against the Inept War That Will Only Lead To More Terror.
  12. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Harry there is a big difference between secular Jews and practicing Jews. As there are in every other religion.

For every Steven Spielberg there is a Bill Kristol.
  13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're right. Most American Jews, however, are of the non-practicing "Reform Judaism" type, which is pretty liberal (think New York liberal). Orthodox Jews in America are usually more conservative, but are only a very small minority of Jews.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  14. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

I doubt if anyone is against the war on terror. What we're against is a war on terror that gives cause to terrorists. We feel Bush's War on Terror is doing more harm than good. We've lost 1000s of soldiers, 1000s of American civilians, and 1000s of innocent Iraqis, while at the same time giving the terrorists excuses they can use to recruit and develop their methods. For Israel, we have helped create a new and far more dangerous Iran. We are losing the War on Terror.
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All you have to do is click on NEM's name wich will bring up his profile. THen click on "All threads started by NEM". That should shorten your search.
  16. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

That is what I did!
  17. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh..ok. You should see all the threads I have started--they are much more entertaining..and not as hatefull.
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I took your challenge. In the first 20 or so threads well more than half had hateful subject lines (about half of those taunting NEM), and the others had pretty innocent subject lines but then got right into hating in the message body.

They're pretty entertaining, though.
  19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

If the "Hero" Kerry had won the election and gone to war all you sore losing Haters would have joined the Army :rocker:

It's not the war your against, it's the Commander In Chief Your against, your hatred and jealousy overwhelms you.

SEE YOUR SHRINK :bricks:
  20. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Right, Harry, the only reason we've been up Bush's ass for the last 6 years is because we don't like how he pronounces nuclear.