PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You Have to LOVE This Bolden Kid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem I have is trying to imagine a jets player putting up similar numbers.
When a 40 year old LT is your best RB, retires, and management sits on its ass, that's when you know you're really screwed.

Other than that, happy marketing all the big talk.

When a 40 year old LT is your best RB, retires, and management sits on its ass, that's when you know you're really screwed.

Other than that, happy marketing all the big talk.

Cromartie just anointed himself their best RB, so their season is saved!

On topic great to hear a kid saying all the right things after a big game. I may have to jump on his bandwagon.

From just a few hours ago in the Pats lockerroom:

New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

"......Bolden, however, isn't thinking that far ahead.

"Blinders. Not worry about last week," Bolden said when asked about the key to staying focused. "Last week happened, now we're getting ready for Denver, we have them coming here. Just forget about it. It was a game, see it, yeah, yay, yippie, everybody was happy. It happened, it's in the past, and now we're moving on......."

This kid is a good interview AND he gets the BB mentality. Can you even imagine a NY Jet saying something like that after putting up similar numbers?

I'm not going to go and try to find the links now, but I posted some before in the pre-season after a game when Quentin Coples said that he thought he had a great game and did a lot of good things out there.

That is SO unlike a BB-coached player, ESPECIALLY a rookie. THAT is one of the big reasons why the Rats are losers, and look to continue being losers for the forseeable future.

Guyton in 2008 and Love in 2010 jump to mind, but I think that about covers it.

Other UDFAs of note under Belichick:
Larry Izzo
Mike Wright
Dane Fletcher
Sergio Brown
Ray Ventrone
Ross Ventrone
Matt Gutierrez
Brian Hoyer
Pierre Woods
Eric Alexander
Tom Ashworth
Dan Connolly
Ryan Wendell
Lonnie Paxton
Billy Yates

Randall Gay was a very important UDFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back